Notices

• Integra Tech: [Read and post your basic questions here.]

Old 10-07-2005, 04:34 AM
90rsTeg
weapons of the revolution

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default transaxle fluid?

on a b18 w.5spd is there even any transaxle fluid? I know about the transmission fluid but i found another drain plug by the cv boot (on the trans side) called the transaxle drain plug according to a haynes manual. This wonderfull manual does not mention this specific plug anywhere else however. I am now worried that she is dry of fluid on the transaxle and sad. PLEASE HELP! ps i love my car
Old 10-15-2005, 05:04 PM
KhronicJDMdc2

Originally Posted by rickster5572
the gears are hard to shift. just changed master cylinder, and slave cylinder.please help
time for some synchronizers. pretty cheap online usually
Old 10-18-2005, 07:02 AM
someguy041587
90Integra

Default 90 LS ignition/transmission problems

since the weather started getting cold.. my car doesnt let me take the key out immediately. id warm the car up for 5 minutes, drive to school for another 5 minutes, then when i park, the ignition gets stuck on position I. ive also noticed that it only lets me take the key out when the light for the park [P] in the gauge lights up.

ive been suggested to heat up my key in the mornings with a lighter and then stick it in the ignition since it works on car doors on cold mornings. good idea or baaaaad?

which is the problem ... the ignition or the gears??
Old 10-18-2005, 07:07 AM
someguy041587
90Integra

Default upgrade project

i am currently working on upgrading my 90 integra ls that already has minor upgrades (intake & exhaust) ..

i plan on swapping the engine, manual transmission, cold air intake, & cat back system

what other basic/pratical upgrades should i include
Old 10-22-2005, 02:22 PM
boostedteg94

Hey guys, i have a 94teg, with a b20, i recently turbod it and threw in 450cc injectors from a dsm and it runs fine at low rpm even into boost, but up around 5000rpm+ its just sputters and its total power loss... ive bin told it could be my distributor so im still waitin for a new distributor, but i was just wondering if i need a stronger ignitoion system than stock.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:38 PM
craze8

I'm working on a 91 teg. Replaced the CVs last night, an for the life of me, I can't get the ball joints on the spindle for the axle to go into the lowwer arm an seat propperly on one side to get the nut on the bolt to sit flush properly. The whole bolt is spinning so I can't tighten it down any further. I'm abit stumped and don't want to drive it even though its my only means of travel for fear of the car wanting to travel from side to side. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Titans 1

I have a '92 Integra and I need a new muffler. I have one of those old school oval mufflers, I keep seeing these new mufflers that almost like exhausts. Will something like this work with my car, without having to change to much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the help
Old 10-26-2005, 07:53 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by Titans 1
I have a '92 Integra and I need a new muffler. I have one of those old school oval mufflers, I keep seeing these new mufflers that almost like exhausts. Will something like this work with my car, without having to change to much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the help
I'd keep looking for a muffler that has enough internal volume to actually reduce the noise level of your motor. That canister muffler will be quite loud and will require additional piping and hangers to fit your car properly.

For ages, Pacesetter has made a 90-93 cat-back exhaust with a resonated tip. It's similar in design to the OEM muffler, but utilizes larger diameter tubing. It's not my cup of tea, personally... but it will be quieter than the muffler you've posted. It will also be substantially easier to install, rusted / siezed bolts notwithstanding..

:cheers:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 10-26-2005, 07:57 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by someguy041587
i am currently working on upgrading my 90 integra ls that already has minor upgrades (intake & exhaust) ..

i plan on swapping the engine, manual transmission, cold air intake, & cat back system

what other basic/pratical upgrades should i include
I'd nail down which motor you plan to swap to first... before purchasing any additional bolt on mods (manifolds, intakes, etc).

There's nothing particularly hideous about the B18A you have now. Cost-per-hp, I'd forego the swap route and turbocharge.

If your heart is set on a H-series hybrid, check out our HYBRID forum. It's the place for motor-swap tech and diagnostic discussions.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
muchswatch

I have one question. Do I need to remove the bumper in order to change the headlights for my Integra 95? Thank you.