Notices

• Integra Tech: [Read and post your basic questions here.]

Old 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
trm4life
trm4life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To be honest I don't really know the difference in the engines between yours and mine (91) But the EGR only exists on automatic transmission models, and on a 91 its the valve on the intake manifold, passenger side. In the photo its the "top" manifold...notice at the bottom, there are 2 small holes, that's where the EGR valve bolts to. The bottom manifold is for a manual transmission. Not sure how much a replacement EGR valve is, but if it's cheap I'd replace it and clear my codes, restart and see if the problem persists. [ATTACH=CONFIG]84235[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20110814141752.jpg (469.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg
20110814141809.jpg (471.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-24-2013, 11:40 PM
allmotorb18a1

hi im new to the whole forum thing so bare with me. I have a 91 teg with b18a1. trying to pass smog but keep throwing CEL 43. I knowits the fuel delivery system just don't know all that, that includes. also I have that stupid idle that's goes up and down at a stop sign or light. I hate it cuz everyone stares. I want to do all motor no vtec maybe turbo down the road but don't know yet. I do know I want more hp but don't want to have to pull the motor n tare it apart, still have to have it for work and classes. I might just buy another motor to build my all motor monster, but for now I just want to make this one as fast as I can without taking the whole motor abart to do it. also im in ca so I have smog to deal with so any parts u know aftermarket that I can use would be great. so far I have cold air, header back exhaust I do have a cat, I have gsr water pump, oil pump and timing belt. I also have cam gears. im trading a shop my ecu cuz its for a auto and I have a manual.

also I have pretty much have everything from the head up for lsv. head is already set up for the conversion. I have p28 ecu socketed and chipped, jumper harness, dizzy, plugs from obd1 engine harness for dizzy wiring. head has IM,TB,FUEL RAIL,INJECTORS, I need to sell them so I can get trailing arm bushing and inner/outer tie-rods w/boots as well as valve adjustment done on my car. I just bought it all thinking I would be ok but ya smog would have been hell if even possible, so I really don't know prices of these things they are all in good condition and have been looked over buy a shop who might buy everything I have but he wants to know how much I want. everything I have that I know he will buy I payed like $2000-$2300. I know he has to make a profit but what should I sell it for so I can get the work done and still have some money left over.?

sry its a lot but my tags r up and I really need the help I always research things and figure it out but what Ive asked above im stumped. all parts on car now r all CA approved for smog n I have all paperwork to prove it. just need the idle problem figured out and the CEL 43. And what ever else I can do to make it a fast without tearing it apart again. thanks for any info and help.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Weinhalekush

My 87 integra is smoking from the piping before the cat what could be the problem
Old 05-10-2020, 03:04 AM
Trent Cox

Default Whats my red at line?

Hey i have a 96 integra b18 its had a rebuild and had all type r running gear put in being head,cams and ecu... the gear ratio is totaly different to the type r as they are alot longer... Is the red lind and fuel cut off the same as the type r??
Old 09-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Integruh

Default Will a 92 trans and motor fit in a 94

Tittle says all will a 92 integra trans and motor work fine in a 94?
Old 09-21-2022, 11:59 PM
trm4life
trm4life

Originally Posted by Integruh
Tittle says all will a 92 integra trans and motor work fine in a 94?
I don't think so...
91 was obd-0
92-93 was obd-1
If 94 was when they switched to obd-2 then it likely will not work
BUT I've successfully put a 91 engine in a 92 but had to use the 92 dizzy, ecu, and exhaust system
If the plugs on the transmission are different or the transmission ecu has different plugs it likely won't work. If the plugs are the same you may be in luck!