Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Gun Control

Old 11-15-2002, 05:24 PM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gun Control

I'm personally against gun control, for various reasons. what are your thoughts and feelings on the topic?
Old 11-15-2002, 05:34 PM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

"**** gun control, what we need is bullet control." - Chris Rock.

I see no need for guns in a house. There are lots of other way to protect yourself other than carrying a gun.
-----
Old 11-15-2002, 07:31 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally posted by Bumnah
"**** gun control, what we need is bullet control." - Chris Rock.

I see no need for guns in a house. There are lots of other way to protect yourself other than carrying a gun.
now what if someone broke into your house and that person had a gun?
Old 11-15-2002, 10:47 PM
lttletimmy

if someone breaks into your house and you have a gun you are much more likely to get shot. Put yourself in the mind of the person breaking in. If you see that the people in the house are going to reach for a gun or have a gun pointed at you, you will naturally shoot them. If the people in the house just sit there and do what they are told, you won't shoot them. I'm all for gun control, personally.
Old 11-16-2002, 04:18 PM
Black2KGSR

"Gun control mean holding the gun with both hands"

I'm all for guns in the home. I think the problem is that we are not free enough to shoot intruders in our own homes. If you were allowed to shoot trespassers and not be prosecuted, punks would think twice about robbing you
Old 11-17-2002, 10:34 AM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Originally posted by lttletimmy
if someone breaks into your house and you have a gun you are much more likely to get shot. Put yourself in the mind of the person breaking in. If you see that the people in the house are going to reach for a gun or have a gun pointed at you, you will naturally shoot them. If the people in the house just sit there and do what they are told, you won't shoot them. I'm all for gun control, personally.
i see your point, however, if guns were easily available and comon in the home, then thieves and muggers would think twice before even breaking into a home. boulder colorado has one of the lowest crime rates in the country. why? because everyone owns a handgun. when there's a prevalent danger of being killed, most people wouldn't want to tempt the fates. i personaly think that this fear is a definate way to keep criminals in check. they will think twice about the risks involved because of this fear because no one wants to die.

gun control does nothing but keep guns out of the legit citizen's hands. criminals, no matter how many gun restrictions are imposed, wil still get guns. so, this just leaves our honest citizens defenseless against whatever these criminals would do.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:10 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Originally posted by /^Blackmagik^\
i see your point, however, if guns were easily available and comon in the home, then thieves and muggers would think twice before even breaking into a home. boulder colorado has one of the lowest crime rates in the country. why? because everyone owns a handgun. when there's a prevalent danger of being killed, most people wouldn't want to tempt the fates. i personaly think that this fear is a definate way to keep criminals in check. they will think twice about the risks involved because of this fear because no one wants to die.

gun control does nothing but keep guns out of the legit citizen's hands. criminals, no matter how many gun restrictions are imposed, wil still get guns. so, this just leaves our honest citizens defenseless against whatever these criminals would do.
Word
Old 12-01-2002, 09:38 AM
Slacker

"I love guns... You get pecs, I got tecs" Chris Rock

I own a Glock 26 and it was one of the best investments I ever made. Some 16 year old kid just got shot two towns over from me because he was sellin drugs on someone else's turf... WTF! It's not the guns people have legitly and are licensed for, it's the guns people buy illegally that are the problem. Kinda hard fighting a war with your fists if the enemy has guns? Thats how I feel.
Old 12-01-2002, 09:08 PM
Nvious_Creation
Envious Creations Founder

uhmm im with chris rock **** gun control.....if we had it no more hunting which is a traditional thing and i like to hunt so **** it... maybe if we had all these gangbangin *****es to realize that they arent **** we wouldnt have to put up with this bull**** now would we...
Old 12-02-2002, 08:02 PM
VTECseoul
i love my wife's (y)

how can they pass laws when they can't control guns anyway. it's a waste of lobbying action to Congress. it just makes some ppl feel better & look good.

Heston For Pres. of the USA, he's done a good job w/ the NRA