Notices

"thats A Damn Shame"

Old 02-15-2006, 06:46 AM
Phateless
S2K compatible

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mybluelude - can you please not use caps? it's REALLY annoying. also, why don't you just get a bill of sale and some other forms from dmv, and have them issue a new title in your name? the title is little more than a change of ownership form anyway. it sounds like this was the car you wanted. taking the steps to put it in your name, even without them having the title would be way easier than getting your money back was, and then finding another lude.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:16 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by Phateless
mybluelude - can you please not use caps? it's REALLY annoying. also, why don't you just get a bill of sale and some other forms from dmv, and have them issue a new title in your name? the title is little more than a change of ownership form anyway. it sounds like this was the car you wanted. taking the steps to put it in your name, even without them having the title would be way easier than getting your money back was, and then finding another lude.
there was a problem with the title, either they still had a lein on the car, or they just did'nt want to give up the car, after they found out that it was running. i'm really pissed about the whole deal! and this thing with caps lock, is about the most childish thing i've ever heard of in my life. you people need to get out more!!!! when someone writting in caps lock gets to you, it's a wonder that you can even get out of bed in the morning, knowing that someone is out there writting in CAPS LOCK!!!! GET A FREAKIN LIFE!!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

have you ever talked to someone that shouts constantly? caps lock is the equivalent of shouting on here. or swearing. when every other word out of someone's mouth is "fuck" it loses it's emphasis. it's just a basic consideration to other people. it's harder to read, for one thing. do you park between the lines, or are you one of those guys that takes up 5 spots? your writing in caps lock only bothers me when i read it. besides, if you're on here asking for help, why would you knowingly do something that annoys the people you want to help you?
Old 02-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

anyway, you probably could have gone to the bank with a signed bill of sale and gotten the title transferred to you, but it sounds like these people are shady enough that you're better off not having to deal with them anymore. good luck finding another 4'th gen, the clean ones are getting rarer by the day.
Old 02-17-2006, 06:00 AM
waaBAAH

maybe you were YELLING at them and that is why they didnt give you the title.
AnD yOu ArE RiGhT...ThIs Is MuCh MoRe AnNoYiNg
Old 02-17-2006, 05:53 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

i was not writting in caps lock to be annoying, or to look like i was yelling, i just personally like it. please excuse me, as i am gracious for any help that i receive, lord knows i need it. i've been attending classes non stop since birth, at the school of hard knocks, every time i see light at the end of the tunnel, i fear that it is a train, which it usually is.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:17 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by Phateless
anyway, you probably could have gone to the bank with a signed bill of sale and gotten the title transferred to you, but it sounds like these people are shady enough that you're better off not having to deal with them anymore. good luck finding another 4'th gen, the clean ones are getting rarer by the day.
well the title was at a credit union in cali. and i live in texas. i did send the credit union a letter, as well as txdot, but i guess unless you are the owner, they won't disclose any info. anyway your right, this will give me time to find a really clean one, with the vtec already installed, i kept the muffler that i bought, and the seat covers, and the rest of the black graphite rear suspension bushings, that i didn't get around to installing, so all i have to buy, when i get another, is the front bushings. f__k 'em i hope the engine blows on them, when they are far away from home. and the guy i originally bought the car from will get his too one day."WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND" not that i'm going to do anything, fate will take care of that for me! any energy that one puts out, whether it be positive or negative will come back ten fold. i've always beleived that!