"thats A Damn Shame"

Old 02-10-2006, 01:23 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by '98 EX RED
Look I Can Capitalize Each Word. Yay.
Originally Posted by Scorned
Oh I agree. All caps is annoying as hell. I wasn't annoyed by the capitalized words, like I said, I just found it odd that you would press Shift at the start of each word. But to each his own.
you are both idiots.

it's a filter put in place by the server, try and type in capslock without quoting someone and it will change it to first capitals only. (when you quote someone it overlooks it because they use lowercase)
Old 02-10-2006, 02:53 PM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

don't worry (flamming is a part of life on this site).... but don't let it get to you.. over all people on this site are good, kind hearted and know there shit about hondas.... a Nobie like me still gets it....
Old 02-10-2006, 04:24 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by sherwood
you are both idiots.

it's a filter put in place by the server, try and type in capslock without quoting someone and it will change it to first capitals only. (when you quote someone it overlooks it because they use lowercase)
NICELY SAID INDEED, MY APPOLOGIES TO ALL
Old 02-10-2006, 04:27 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by '98 EX RED
Look I Can Capitalize Each Word. Yay.
IT SHOULD BE "LOOK I HAVE A NEW WHISKER TO GO WITH MY OTHER ONE." I DISCOVERED IT THIS MORNING, WHILE POPPING A ZIT.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:46 PM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Originally Posted by mybluelude
IT SHOULD BE "LOOK I HAVE A NEW WHISKER TO GO WITH MY OTHER ONE." I DISCOVERED IT THIS MORNING, WHILE POPPING A ZIT.
wned:
Sorry to hear yuo had to give the car up. I wish I could get my hands on an SE, (to swap the interior into mine. ) I know you put some work into it, didn't you replace the H23?
Old 02-11-2006, 03:16 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

YEAH, I REPLACED THE ENGINE, AND WHILE I HAD IT OUT I REPLACED THE SUSPENSION WITH, BLACK GRAPHITE URETHANE BUSHINGS, DID A BUNCH OF SHIT TO THE ENGINE, BEFORE I PUT IT BACK IN, I EVEN PAINTED THE VALVE COVER TO MATCH THE CAR, IT LOOKED LIKE A BRAND NEW CAR UNDER THE HOOD, THEY CALL MR. DETAIL AT THE SHOP! I HAD THE FLYWHEEL RESURFACED, AND A NEW CLUTCH, BRAND NEW TIRES, ALL THE FLUIDS CHANGED! I'M SO SAD, REALLY, OVER THE WHOLE THING, I WAS GOING TO FIX THIS ONE UP LIKE A NEW CAR! I WISH THAT THE LADY WOULD OFFER TO SELL IT BACK TO ME WHEN SHE GETS THE TITLE STRAIGHTENED OUT! PROBABLY WON'T THOUGH!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 03:20 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
wned:
Sorry to hear yuo had to give the car up. I wish I could get my hands on an SE, (to swap the interior into mine. ) I know you put some work into it, didn't you replace the H23?
BEEN SEEING SOME VERY NICE LUDES ON EBAY DOWN YOUR WAY IN FLORIDA, BUT IT WOULD COST TO MUCH TO SHIP IT BACK TO TEXAS!
Old 02-11-2006, 11:27 PM
preludeH22a
i'm pretty much awesome

like $400 at least i'm sure
Old 02-13-2006, 03:28 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by hitman619
don't worry (flamming is a part of life on this site).... but don't let it get to you.. over all people on this site are good, kind hearted and know there shit about hondas.... a Nobie like me still gets it....
YEAH I KNOW I'M COOL!!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 04:30 AM
Scorned

Originally Posted by sherwood
you are both idiots.

Ah yes, I'm an idiot because I didn't know the inner workings of a message board system. Forgive me.