Notices

"thats A Damn Shame"

Old 02-09-2006, 04:29 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "thats A Damn Shame"

As I've Said Before I Purchased A 1995 Prelude Se, Back In Sept. The Guy I Bought The Car From Never Did Produce Me A Title. I Worked Dillegently On It For Months, Trying To Fix Everything, While I Waited For The Title To Appear. I Got His Whole Family Involved, And Threatened With A Lawyer. Long Story Short, The Mother Of The Previous Owner, Finally Contacted Me, And We Worked Out A Deal. I Still Think I Got Screwed, But I Did Get My Money Back That I Had In The Car, Plus A Little For All Of My Labor. So Let My Stuppidity, Be A Lesson To All, Hand Shakes And Good Ole Boys, Aint Worth A Shit Nowadays. Get That Title Before They Get Their Money. I Am Very Sad About The Whole Situation. I Was So Into The Car, That I Must Have Another, I Love Em. My Wife Said That I Had To Sell My 1959 Vw This Time Before I Could Buy Another Project, So It's Going On Ebay Shortly, And Then I "will" Purchase Another Prelude!!!!
Old 02-09-2006, 06:33 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe it will all work out for the best... next time buy an SI you wont be dissapointed
Old 02-09-2006, 06:42 AM
prelood

Sucks to hear, but lesson learned.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Scorned

I find it odd that you capitalize each word.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:42 AM
preludeH22a
i'm pretty much awesome

it's better than the ALL CAPS people
Old 02-10-2006, 02:54 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

I Find It Strange, That Some Of You People Worry About Grammar And Spelling! This Is Supposed To Be A Site For Like Minded Car Junkies!!! When Ever I Do Get Another Lude, I'll Think Twice About Entering This Site. To Many Adolecents Here.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:10 AM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Too many adolecents here? You should visit some other honda related forums, it'd probably change your mind.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:19 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mybluelude
I Find It Strange, That Some Of You People Worry About Grammar And Spelling! This Is Supposed To Be A Site For Like Minded Car Junkies!!! When Ever I Do Get Another Lude, I'll Think Twice About Entering This Site. To Many Adolecents Here.
no, he's right, talking in all caps it throughly annoying. no one, except the people who do it, like it. then again he didnt have to be a dick about it.

trust me, the people on here are 10x better than the people on ht or any other site, you will be dissapointed with the lack of knowledge and how annoying those people can actually be.

the reason this forum is good is people respect other people (for the majority of the time) so if you would please type in lowercase for the sanity of the rest of us it would be greatly apreciated.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Scorned

Oh I agree. All caps is annoying as hell. I wasn't annoyed by the capitalized words, like I said, I just found it odd that you would press Shift at the start of each word. But to each his own.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:38 AM
'98 EX RED
King of the Auto Civic

Look I Can Capitalize Each Word. Yay.