Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

There goes the government

Old 11-08-2006, 06:07 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default There goes the government

Democrats now control the House of Reps, Ed Rendell won the PA governors' race , ~55.1% of America disapproves of George Bush. However, most of America follows media bias and will eat shit if told it was pudding.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:11 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by LT
Democrats now control the House of Reps, Ed Rendell won the PA governors' race , ~55.1% of America disapproves of George Bush. However, most of America follows media bias and will eat shit if told it was pudding.

woke up this morning first words outta my mouth, ohhh fuck we are screwed.

as for my great state of michigan, it failed to get rid of a whore, but everything else for teh state looks good...
Old 11-08-2006, 06:14 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

If Democrats sweep the Capitol, expect nothing in terms of policy change for 2 years until a democrat is put into the White House.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:19 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by LT
If Democrats sweep the Capitol, expect nothing in terms of policy change for 2 years until a democrat is put into the White House.
well we both know thats whats gonna happen,

my only real gripe about this round of elections is so much was turned away from these politicians themselves...it was all an attack on the president. people didnt vote for anyone, they voted against the president.. all someone had to do was say they were against everything the president says and they were democrat and they were pretty much a shoe in.

it takes nothing to attack others, hindsight is always 20/20
Old 11-08-2006, 06:22 AM
Exadar
Be Quiet and Drive

I think this election is a step in the right direction. (then again, I'm a very liberal democrat)
Old 11-08-2006, 06:22 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

For reals. One sneer ad I heard for NJ was "so-and-so sides with President Bush. Shouldn't we have someone who sides with New Jersey?"
Old 11-08-2006, 06:24 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Originally Posted by Exadar
I think this election is a step in the right direction. (then again, I'm a very liberal democrat)
Then you have already been assimilated into big-spending, complain about taxes being high, social programs failing because there are too many to fund, bitch when Iraq falls because next dem president will just drop everything and pull out, complain that the US was safer with bush when another terrorist attack happens because of dissolving the Homeland Security department mentality.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:31 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

it was actually quite comical last night listening to senator carl levin talk about his "friend" debbie stabnow getting her senator seat back.

not once did he mention what they were going to accomplish just that it was time to end the bush regime, time to take back control, time to end iraq....i wanna know what the hell your going to do not what the other side didnt do. i can see what wasnt done, and you sir didnt do shit yourself.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:37 AM
skabone69

as much as I don't like it, republicans will realize the message the voters sent and they will get back to more conservative views. get ready for tax hikes, I just how they at least give me a complimentary bottle of KY, cause we're going to take it in the ass with tax hikes now.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:38 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Ask any democrat to explain how we should have handled the situation in Iraq and they will stare blankly into your face and say "Leave sooner"