Notices

LS TURBO vs. GSR

Old 04-25-2003, 12:01 AM
bengeeee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, does anyone wanna back him up on this?
Old 04-25-2003, 12:03 AM
bengeeee

So what are the other differences in Ls,RS, and GS vs. GSR performance and hadling wise?
Old 04-25-2003, 12:09 AM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Originally posted by NIXONride
no ls is a MUCH better set up for the turbo **** gsrturbo LSTURBO
Prove it.

A GSR running 8psi will spank a LS running 8psi.

As for the original post, it really depends what you want. A turbo LS is by no means a slouch, but I think you'd be a bit happier with a turbo GSR, provided you can wait that long.

Shingo
Old 04-25-2003, 12:09 AM
NIXONride
surfer

handling? uh type r kicks all out on that wise and performance. you must not know much about integra's. gsr peformance stock kill those cars now we're talkign ls TURBO ok kill all of them go ahead gsr built it up hope you have tons of $$ to be as fast as the ls turbo
Old 04-25-2003, 12:12 AM
NIXONride
surfer

just because a gs-r stock has 170 hp and an ls has 140 doesnt mean sh*t when you slap a turbo on it. im sorry but you guys are morons im off to bed
Old 04-25-2003, 12:18 AM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

handling? uh type r kicks all out on that wise and performance. you must not know much about integra's. gsr peformance stock kill those cars now we're talkign ls TURBO ok kill all of them go ahead gsr built it up hope you have tons of $$ to be as fast as the ls turbo
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

just because a gs-r stock has 170 hp and an ls has 140 doesnt mean sh*t when you slap a turbo on it. im sorry but you guys are morons im off to bed[/B]
Correct, but you still haven't proven why the LS is a "superior" performer to the GSR in the context of forced-induction. All you've done is labeled VTEC as "bull" and typed out some fast and furious remarks regarding how the LS turbo "ok kill all of them".

Give Bengeeee some *concrete* evidence as to why the LS is a superior choice for forced induction and then I'll provide my side of the story as a GSR owner.

Shingo
Old 04-25-2003, 12:18 AM
bengeeee

OMG.......i hate to get into online pissing fights but i do lots of research. Im not dum and unlike you i can actually speak english correctly. Im asking for assistance not flameing. I know that a Type R will spank all teggys. That was not my question however. I was asking why a tbo LS is better then a Tbo GSR. I think you are just resentful of people who start out with GSR's because they make more power then you and you are just trying to play up your car. I hate to bitch at you but people who do that shyt and ruin my threads really piss me off. If you can prove what you are saying with actual specs then i can respect what you are saying. But from what i see you are just another Ricer with self esteem issues. By the way.......I am not a crook (=.
Old 04-25-2003, 12:20 AM
bengeeee

Thanks Shingo. Can't wait to hear it. I've been reading your posts for quite some time and always appreciate your knowledge of these cars. Keep it coming.
Old 04-25-2003, 12:52 AM
kalaniocc

Default goddamnit

you people are so stupid. oh gs-r vtec oh wow its so much better. no, you are wrong. put a turbo on a gs-r at 8 psi you will blow up in a matter of weeks. ls engine handles turbo much better. theres no switching of lobs and vtec kicking in, its just a better engine for torque and a turbo. its safer. but do what you like man, you probably cant drive worth shit anyway so it wont matter what you get.
Old 04-25-2003, 12:54 AM
NIXONride
surfer

exactly my point you guys are idiots, thanks shingo your knowledge is so great much better than mine