Old 07-12-2004, 08:53 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 92eg6
Thanks for all the great info.!!
Are H&R Sport good springs?
H&R is good.

I bought mine from tirerack.com about 4 years ago.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 07-12-2004, 10:19 AM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dropzones are not POS there better than the tokico blues that my friend has. he even said they are stiffer. i have had these for a few months work great. 30,000 blowout warennty, my friends blues blew out after 3 months. like i said in many previous threads dont call something a POS or talk $hit about something you havent used.
And you shouldn't assume things. I HAVE installed drop zones struts and drove quite a few miles with them on a car. They ARE pos struts, and there are better ones for a little more. Just because they're stiffer doesn't automatically make them better. Tokico Blues are the lowest performance shock made by Tokico, so they might be "better" by your definition, but I'd take the blues over the drop zone ones any day.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Surfacing171
cb7 fanatic

I'd go with the neuspeed race springs, they are relatively inexpensive and are going to be a stiffer spring.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:37 AM
lkailburn
college kid

my cheap r1 coilovers are 450f, 350r ... feel really nice with my agx struts tho
Old 07-12-2004, 07:21 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dropzones are not POS there better than the tokico blues that my friend has. he even said they are stiffer. i have had these for a few months work great. 30,000 blowout warennty, my friends blues blew out after 3 months. like i said in many previous threads dont call something a POS or talk $hit about something you havent used.
thats because they're designed to work with a shorter spring... If they were operating as far out of their specified travel range as the blues, they would have blown too. And remember stiffer isn't necesarily better... the best shock is one that matches the damping needs of your spring... the fact that they were "stiff a$s" in combination with your pro-kits was probably more detrimental to handling and ride than beneficial.