Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

So how 'bout that Michael Richards

Old 11-20-2006, 12:35 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So how 'bout that Michael Richards

If it's a repost then oh well~

Seinfeld Shock: Kramer aka Michael Richards in Racist Tirade
By Jo Anne Way
Nov 20, 2006

Michael Richards, the comedian better known as the character Kramer from the legendary Seinfeld series, went on an absolute racial and expletive laden tirade over the weekend.

In what can only be called a disgusting display Richards hurls the n-word onstage at The Laugh Factory at members of the audience.

USA Today reports that the report first aired Sunday on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, and a witness says a Friday night appearance by Richards at the Los Angeles Laugh Factory got ugly fast when Richards responded to hecklers by screaming at the audience, shouting a racial slur repeatedly and clearly referencing lynching.

TMZ now has the shocking video online.

The AOL entertainment web site notes that the camera started had just stated rolling just as Richards began his attack, screaming at one of the men hurling expletives and telling the man what would have happened if this had been "fifty years ago."

He then goes into an "n-word" marathon. It was a sad display.

Directing his anger at one of the men, Richards said, "Throw his a-- out," and said, "He's a "n-word" five times.

In response to the tirade, one of men said, "That''s un called for -- ain't necessary," TMZ said. Was he ever correct.

After the three-minute tirade concluded, several audience members hit the exits, the Web site said.

Richards played Kramer on "Seinfeld" from 1989 to 1998. He also starred in 2000's "The Michael Richards Show," which was canceled during its first season..

The video can be accessed here but The National Ledger would like to warn you that there is strong language, and many offensive slurs are used, unedited.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:36 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramer...aught-on-tape/

I can't play the vid at work. Someone let me know how it goes.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:42 PM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

i have to say if the guys in the audience were continually harrasing him while he was trying to perform he got rightfully pissed off.

did he have to use the one word that black people instanly call racism on anytime a white person uses it...maybe not

but if someone came to my job, sat down, and proceeded to berate me with heckling why id get pretty pissed off as well and might let words fly that arent exactly socially acceptable or politically correct.

the fact that he is or was a celebrity at a point in time is why this is so hyped.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fuggin Kramer :rofl:
Old 11-20-2006, 01:09 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I find this hilarious :rofl:

Black comedians can improv a whole session on white people = perfectly fine

White comedians that say ****** a few times = LET'S STOP THE FUCKING PLANETARY ROTATION
Old 11-20-2006, 01:17 PM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Originally Posted by AP2

White comedians that say ****** a few times = LET'S STOP THE FUCKING PLANETARY ROTATION
MOther fucking word. Stupid richers.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:19 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Will Ferrell got away with it.

TO ALL THE HONEYS MAKIN' MONEY... PLAYIN' N-WORDS LIKE DUMMIES! GOOOUUULEEEEET!@!!!
Old 11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Originally Posted by AP2

I will have to agree with you, as does my gf. Hell, most white people think it's funny.

George Carlin used every racial slur I can think of in one of his stand-up's, never saw him in the hot seat over it.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by totalimmortal
I will have to agree with you, as does my gf. Hell, most white people think it's funny.

George Carlin used every racial slur I can think of in one of his stand-up's, never saw him in the hot seat over it.

But we all knew where Carlin was going with it.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally Posted by totalimmortal

carlin is also funny