Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

britney spears has baby

Old 09-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default britney spears has baby

What a dumbass:

One aspect of the life cycle Spears was not looking forward to was the business of labor. Saying she didn't "want to go through pain," the pop star told the magazine, "I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation [a Caesarian section]. I don't know why, but I hope so."
Sweetheart, c-sections fucking hurt. Really bad. Oh well, now we don't have to worry about you wearing your ugly belly-baring shirts since that scar will get in the way.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can just imagine her putting a belly shirt back on and all those nasty stretch marks shes gonna have. Have you seen how big the girl has gotten? I mean I know women gain during pregnancy but she is getting huuugggeeee.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally Posted by Nightshade
I can just imagine her putting a belly shirt back on and all those nasty stretch marks shes gonna have. Have you seen how big the girl has gotten? I mean I know women gain during pregnancy but she is getting huuugggeeee.
thats what happens when you pig out and sit on your ass the whole time you're pregnant.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:17 PM
hakjai

The pregnancy is just a cover-up. Britney's been letting it go wayyy before she was pregnant.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by g10 526
The pregnancy is just a cover-up. Britney's been letting it go wayyy before she was pregnant.
he speaks the truth.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:17 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
thats what happens when you pig out and sit on your ass the whole time you're pregnant.
Some people are amazing. My friend had a co-worker who was 2 months pregnant and stop doing stuff. Saying they she was too huge to work out or even do anything. So she sat on her couch ordering her husband around.

My wife did TaeKwon-Do and water aerobics til the week she gave birth. She was in such good shape that the labor was like 6 hours for both our children. Doctors were amazed when they asked "So did you stop TKD like 1-2 months ago". My wife "I just worked out last night!"
Old 09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Doctors won't do a c-section just because the mother can't be bothered to go through labor, will they? I was born c-section but that's because the umbilical cord was wrapped around my shoulder so I wasn't gonna make it out otherwise. I mean, can a woman really just say, "oh screw pushing this baby out my cooter, I don't feel like it, just cut my belly open and pull him out," and the doctors go ahead with it?
Old 09-14-2005, 08:49 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Originally Posted by MrFatbooty
Doctors won't do a c-section just because the mother can't be bothered to go through labor, will they? I was born c-section but that's because the umbilical cord was wrapped around my shoulder so I wasn't gonna make it out otherwise. I mean, can a woman really just say, "oh screw pushing this baby out my cooter, I don't feel like it, just cut my belly open and pull him out," and the doctors go ahead with it?

thats what i thought too
Old 09-15-2005, 08:53 AM
canada

I'll cut the bitch...
Old 09-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Joe

cant you have a needle stuck in your spine and it delivers pain killers and you dont feel a thing...