Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I'm Lost

Old 01-18-2004, 11:46 PM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm Lost

Welp, the title says it all.
I'm lost
Today my girlfriend of four years broke up with me. She says shes sick of the way i treat her.
My mom is constantly yelling at me for everything/All the time
I goto school but i have no clue what I want to do with my life.
I basically fell lost and worthless. My life just seems pointless!
I cant see myself with anyone else, I cant see her with anyone else. She says im basically robbing her of her life.
I want to trust her but i can't
This is just really hard for me right now, im lost and confused.
I feel terribely ugly.
I feel so outta shape, i weigh like 200lbs and im 6ft1 and have a totally loose outta shape body.
wtf am i supposted to do? Im lost............I just feel like sleeping forever but i dont think i can sleep......
I try to crontrol her,not on porpose i guess thats just how i am.
Im lost. why do i feel like such a bad person? It feels soo differnet over the past 6months,like she doesnt even car about me, How can i make myself trust such an honest person? she has never did anything to hurt me, but in my mind she is consatantly up to something, and trying to hurt me....why? she has never done anything to me, but i keep thinking she has, does or will, why? HELP!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:48 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe you should look into getting some therapy? I'm not saying you're a psychotic or anything, but its really nice to have someone that you can confide in and talk to. They listen to you and really know how to help.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:52 PM
s2ktonv

GET HELP! talk to someone about it. dont keep all inside of you. stay strong bro. and like i said seek seom prefessional help
Old 01-18-2004, 11:53 PM
g2tegls
MR, ftw

Quarter life crisis? I felt the same way, well, except my girlfriend didn't break up with me, but I was really confused on where I was going with my life. I was putting a lot of money into school and not liking it and I was broke as hell. It does help to have someone to help you through it, maybe you can contact a friend.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:54 PM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

i think my biggest problem is me cheating on her......... and i think she is going to "get me back", but you know what it never happend! But still in my mind i think shes doing something behind my back. Constantly! I second guess everything she say or does!EVERYTHING!h: I try to tell myself notto bu it just always happens!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:57 PM
g2tegls
MR, ftw

Originally posted by flappy188
i think my biggest problem is me cheating on her......... and i think she is going to "get me back", but you know what it never happend! But still in my mind i think shes doing something behind my back. Constantly!
Well sometimes you can work it out with your gf but sometimes it takes a kick in the ass like this for you to realize that maybe you were wrong and now you are smarter for the future.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:57 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well it seems like you and your gf have lots of issues and history, so maybe this is a sign that you should just break free and move on. put all that stuff behind you. you made mistakes in your past, but dwelling on them wont get you anywhere.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:01 AM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

I have absolutly no motivation to do anything! I mean anything!
I hate work, I hate school, All i wanna do is nothing-All day. how am i going to have a life if i dont wanna do anything?
Old 01-19-2004, 12:03 AM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

Originally posted by RB
well it seems like you and your gf have lots of issues and history, so maybe this is a sign that you should just break free and move on. put all that stuff behind you. you made mistakes in your past, but dwelling on them wont get you anywhere.

we do. But she has always been so good to me! ALWAYS! if i cant trust someone who did nothing to me how am i supposted to trust anyone?
Old 01-19-2004, 12:07 AM
AcuraFanatic

Get help man. It's a lot easier to cope with things when you have an ear listening. They can always give you ways to help you get what you want.