Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

honestly what's wrong with conversion's, why stock??

Old 08-26-2006, 04:48 PM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stratguitarist
besides who cares if its unique as long as you love it thats all that matters.
Originally Posted by westcoaststyle
To each their own. :shrug:

I say do what makes you happy, but the key is... don't expect everyone to like it.
Originally Posted by b00gers
:werd:

Do what you want.
Wow, everytime you guys tell me my car looks like crap, I'm going to remember these quotes.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:54 PM
delsol161

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stratguitarist
hahahaha thosands of people drive an f50 and an enzo. maybe you should google search what those cars actually are. the lambos i can understand multiple people having those but not a enzo. you have to be invited to buy an enzo by ferrari, you dont just say you want one, you are givin the privelage to buy one. as i stated above, as long as you love it thats what matters.
i was saying in general u moron. listed... were "super cars". cars that most can't afford to buy. that doesn't make it unique. anybody w/ enough money can buy something their neighbor doesn't have... but @ the same time... i could go build a car (w/ a fraction of the money), and nobody else would ever have that car. nobody has done my conversion to my knowlege.. .and if they have... they prolly haven't gone as in-depth as i am. point made
Old 08-26-2006, 08:48 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by theunforgivenii
Wow, everytime you guys tell me my car looks like crap, I'm going to remember these quotes.
Please do... this part especially:

but the key is... don't expect everyone to like it.
h:
Old 08-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

hey i dont gotta see it in my driveway
Old 08-27-2006, 04:48 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Originally Posted by westcoaststyle
Please do... this part especially:

h:
My headlights should be in soon
Old 08-27-2006, 07:37 AM
stratguitarist
Missing my honda...

Originally Posted by delsol161
i was saying in general u moron. listed... were "super cars". cars that most can't afford to buy. that doesn't make it unique. anybody w/ enough money can buy something their neighbor doesn't have... but @ the same time... i could go build a car (w/ a fraction of the money), and nobody else would ever have that car. nobody has done my conversion to my knowlege.. .and if they have... they prolly haven't gone as in-depth as i am. point made
first off there is no need to be hostel in any way. in my opinion super cars are unique as only a select few are able to obtain them. an enzo is something that you have to be selected to buy so that to me is a rare car. a honda with a conversion however, while it is cool to see the time someone spent on it, its not unique because its just a honda. it will always be a honda. kinda like all these idiots that waste time/money trying to make a car jdm. the acura you see with honda badges and the right hand drive conversions that people are doing now. waste of money, because it will always be a usdm car no matter what you do to it. so you could not go buy a car for the fraction of the cost of a super car, do a bull shit conversion to it and have something that no one else will ever have because it will still be a honda with a bullshit conversion. if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck and looks like a duck then its a friggin duck man.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:39 AM
jrw1818

well when you guy's are drivin a integra an somone see's it they dont say anything.. when someone has a coonversion someone always has something good to say.. an like someone said, only thousand's of car's with comversions... unlike a integra there's like billion's..
Old 08-27-2006, 01:48 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally Posted by jrw1818
well when you guy's are drivin a integra an somone see's it they dont say anything.. when someone has a coonversion someone always has something good to say.. an like someone said, only thousand's of car's with comversions... unlike a integra there's like billion's..
How do you know that when somebody sees an integra with a conversion that they have something good to say?
Old 08-27-2006, 04:16 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Originally Posted by randomtask77
How do you know that when somebody sees an integra with a conversion that they have something good to say?
:werd: I mostly go :barf:
Old 08-27-2006, 05:05 PM
RicoD
Pull my finger

SOmeone always had something good to say about my civics...

of course they were like 5 yrs old h: