Notices

Should i get a rsx type s or 350Z?

Old 11-24-2003, 03:26 PM
dan3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should i get a rsx type s or 350Z?

hey should i get a rsx type-S and turbocharge it and put a body kit on it and rims and sum other stuff or should i get a 350z and put an exhaust on it?
Thanks
Old 11-24-2003, 03:50 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

doOd. Do what joO want to do. Not what WE want you to. It'll make you a lot happier. All we could offer you is a domain to learn in. Hopefully learn what is generally considered NICE, and what is considered fugly and rice. Its you're choice upon what vehicle too. Those are two way different price brackets, drivetrains, etc. its all in preference. I would personally pick the RSX with no constricting circumstances. Good luck, let us know.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Import-Tooner
skoooooie!

uh... I had the rsx and now have the 350Z. They are two different cars completely. It just depends if you like fwd or rwd. The 350 is fun as hell but I really liked my rsx. The rsx with a greddy turbo kit would probably beat the 350z but I don't know from experiance. As far as price goes, you are looking at about 10-13k difference between cars. If you do go with a rsx, don't put a body kit on it. PLEASE! you can get the jdm ITR lip kit and oem hid's, that would be sick. I guess it is up to you what you do but the body kits for these are pretty cheap unless you get a real cwest or something of that quality.

my $ .02

SKOOIE!!!
Old 11-24-2003, 04:51 PM
dan3

yee but iam afraid of the insurance of how much it would be for the Z.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:10 PM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

First thing to do is call an insurance agent with the cars you are considering. They can then tell you what it will cost, based on:

1. Your age
2. Driving record
3. City in which you reside
4. Usage of the car (work, pleasure, etc.)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 11-24-2003, 05:15 PM
dan3

ye i did that TODAY and they acted all gay there like a sports car will cost alot.iam like ummm there like the newer they are the more theyll cost.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:21 PM
dan3

I just called a performance shop near me and they said they would be using a drag turbo kit. Anygood?
Old 11-24-2003, 10:32 PM
forum95
I'm Cooler than You

Pro's and Cons'
350Z IMO looks way better, its RWD (not sure if you like that option) It's a big chick magnet (not sure if you like that either hopefully you do), It's got a bigger price tag of course...
RSX Will most likely be faster, probably a better chance of getting stolen (thanks to the new motor mounts coming out to fit civics and stuff) umm can't really think of anything else, I personally would choose a 350, but thats my opinion research them both and make a decision based on what you like more.
Old 11-25-2003, 04:56 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Originally posted by dan3
ye i did that TODAY and they acted all gay there like a sports car will cost alot.iam like ummm there like the newer they are the more theyll cost.
That's usually the case. The more expensive the car, and the higher the performance the more insurance will cost. Yes sports cars cost more for insurance than a coupe, especially a coupe that costs 1/3 less.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 11-25-2003, 01:36 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

import-tooner: how do you afford cars like these? and did you buy the 350 new or used?