Should i get a rsx type s or 350Z?

Old 11-25-2003, 02:14 PM
dan3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

save up mann.dont give up.
Old 11-25-2003, 02:17 PM
dan3

i was lookin at turbos for the rsx type-s and the performance shop near me offered drag turbo kits.I hear they have good reviews and come with different brand componets.Also any body kits u see/like send me sum please.Iam looking at the Buddy club 2 body kit on the sea blue rsx.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:57 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

dan, personally the ONLY replacement full front bumper I would throw on an RSX is the ings+1 kit. Awesome!! Only front nice enough for me out there. Other than that, Greddy front lip is nice, C-West lip is nice....

oh and save...please if I saved every penny I made it would take me like 3 months for a minimal downpayment. Thats no gas, no food, no nothing. Plus once I would have acquired it there would be no way I could afford gas, monthly payment plus insurance...

theres only so much one can do with a little...
Old 11-25-2003, 07:27 PM
dan3

ye thats why i'am not going to get the 350Z cause i will have no money left at all and i'am the kind of person that needs to do somehting to the car and i wont be able to.soo...thats why i'll probaley end up gettin the rsx and i really like that buddy club 2 body kit.Greddy has that nice lip but they dont have a full body kit?
Old 11-26-2003, 08:11 AM
Import-Tooner
skoooooie!

Originally posted by honda_pilot
import-tooner: how do you afford cars like these? and did you buy the 350 new or used?
The 350 had 8k miles on it. It was only 4 months old so it wasn't too used. It actually looks brand new accept for one or two rock chips. The only reason I can afford it is becuase i'm addicted to cars and every penny I make goes to them. (I'm retarded)

Originally posted by dan3
yee but iam afraid of the insurance of how much it would be for the Z
My insurance was less on the 350z by about $15 a month. :thumbup:
Old 11-26-2003, 01:47 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

import-tooner you sound just like me if I didn't have credit card bills and a loan to payoff now. People call me stupid all the time cause of my mentality towards cars. Having cars that I would enjoy and love is one of my top priorities, no matter how financially constraining it is. fortunately I have a girlfriend and she has the top spot so some of my funds will always go towards pleasing her.

But the time will come soon where I'll be debt-free and a vehicle is certainly in order.

Weird how the insurance on the 350 was lower...
Old 12-18-2003, 02:49 PM
91Teg

I would get the Z hands down. Faster, RWD, sexier, if any car has more parts available than the RSX its the Z. My 0.02
Old 03-02-2004, 07:00 PM
RSXELLENCE
RSX Innovator

Go RSX. Even tough the Z has more horses, its heavy as shit for a 2 seater. Ridiouscly heavy. Get the RSX and use that left over money to tune it up. Looks is n your opinion, the Z needs to do sumthign wit those retarded long ass tailights.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:32 PM
speedstyle

As far as the looks go, that's all a matter of opinion. I personally hate the way the Z looks (same with the STi and EVO). I have nothing but respect for their performance, but like I said, it is a matter of opinion. You need to make that decision based on your own opinions not everyone else's. After all, it is going to be your car. :cheers:
Old 03-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Grahambo02
Registered Wacko

It really comes down to what type of car you are looking for etc. I personally love my EP3, but prob. for different reasons than say a 350z.

As far as insurance goes, beyond the normal stuff (age, credit, driving record etc.) the car itself can play a factor. i.e. A porche can be more expensive to insure than say a Honda Accord, ilreguardless of the orginal MSRP. A test would be to call your insurance company and ask how much it would cost to insure an old 90's Z.. I bet its not all that different from the 350..

Also SHOP AROUND, there really is massive differences in costs between insurance company's. EX: State Farm and GEICO look at driving record.. while Progressive and AllState look at Credit.. For me it was actually cheaper to go with Progressive, because my credit is so good than State Farm, because they don't care about my credit.. just my age.