Notices

Ebay Buyer Awareness

Old 03-12-2004, 06:32 AM
kenton
Change sig? Lose [quote]!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monkey
leave the guy alone. car snobbery is fun at first but gets old fast.

leave the true snobbery to me, when i clown you guys for having cheesy 18's and a race automatic.
Didn't I tell you? QUIT TALKING ABOUT ME. ahahah. Although, minus an inch, you'd probably be about correct. ::grin::
Old 03-12-2004, 03:52 PM
accordhybrid

Originally Posted by kenton
AFAIK Comptech makes an SC for the V6 6th gen. Not sure about other models, but I'm 99% certain they do.
In his post though he never stated "Anyone with a non-turbo, non nos- non supercharged-4 cylinder-can't beat me" they don't make a supercharger for the 4cyl accord

They do in fact make it for the 98-02 V6 accord but nothing else on the accord platform

Accordhybrid
Old 03-12-2004, 09:46 PM
ludeconduct8

thanks for saying your are disabled many times....i didnt read it the first time....im disabled i have ADD, now what did you write again?
...You would think that someone with a degree in programing would be able to spell? right?
Old 03-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Rezza
Tell your mom I said hi!

This guy is just crazy, literally! Why is he crazy? Because:
1. He want's 11K for it!
2. He's admitted that he suffers from chronic anxiety...WTF? "I am 28 years old and have been stricken with chronic anxiety and I don’t drive it anymore" :WTF:
3. Claimed a total investment of 13K! :rofl:

I wanna know who sold him an SI engine (h23a) for $4700?!?!?! Thats what I paid for my entire Prelude when I cought it used. He got his ass RIPPED OFF! I just think he took it IDB when it came to buying and installing his "performance" mods, so now he's trying to get his $$$ back by trying to make his car seem as expensive as possible...
I think this car is worth 5K...and thats being nice. It's obviously riced and ragged out...He claims he raced a "few" time...Few to me means 2-3 or 3-4. He clearly states that hes raced at least 9 or 10 times...
"Has the car been raced on the street and what type of other cars have you raced:Yes it has been raced on the street a few times. Cars beaten, 3000GT, 3 Suped up Civics, Super Charged Accord, 350hp new Dodge Ram(guy wanted to race) Suped up Eclispe, Suped up New Cougar, these are all that i can remember."

Anyway, let him go ahead and try to sell it for that price, he has a right to ask whatever he wants for it...Just don't expect that thing to sell for more than 5K...I doubt his reserve will even be met. h:

EDIT: HEY MAN! I did get that desperate to the point where I called your "boy" Gary @ Expert Auto. http://www.expertauto.com/ There's the site if any of you "KIDS" wanna check it out. When I spoke to Gary, I asked if he remembered working on a certain SIR, black, 92 Prelude, that he bored out. He could not recall! So I gave him the VIN number...He was STILL not able to find your info or give me any help/info...nice guy tho. Also, I wanna know something about your "disability." What disables you??? Anxiety? Anxiety attacks? I have them both, and I'm able to drive, and am NOT considered disabled. Are you schizofrenic? I'm having a hard time understanding why anxiety would limit you from driving a car, be the REASON for you to sell your "dream car," and why/how does ANXIETY give u a DISABILITY status????????????????????? A dammit, we're not all kids on this board. Most of us (who aren't disabled) work for a living, and from workin, we then use that income to modify our cars. A lot of us goto college AND work...Just because we have an web community and drive nice imports DOES NOT MAKE US KIDS...
Old 03-17-2004, 12:08 PM
monkey

^ you need something more productive to do with your time do0d.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:41 PM
nextgenholmes
Senior Member Wannabe

all i have to say is ... "Only downside to this car is that it’s not street legal, due to all the modifications it won’t pass imitations in Texas" best line in that enitre ebay thing

hehe wont pass imitations
Old 03-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ludeconduct8
ok dude what the hell are you talking about...

"NSX-not a 4cylinder won't race-defearing the purpose of the car"
i didnt know NSX's came in 4 cylinder? what does defearing the purpose of the car mean? are you english or retarded?

why dont you go ahead and post the real numbers of your car and watch our mouths laugh not drop.

http://www.expertauto.com/index.html

that is the website to the people he had build his race motor..they dont even make any mention of holding import engine building records and it seems they do mostly classic car work.

im going to read as best i can exactly what they did to your motor. the scan you had was hard to read but i zoomed and did some photo magic.

Engine rebuild replace with 10.5 JE pistons
replace rod and main bearing
polish crank
port and polish cylinder head
replace valve seals
grind valves
calibrate
engine R&R? replce parts removed by other repair shop
replace with customer clutch
air intake modifications
weld exhaust

there is nothing said about boreing anything at all....all you did was get new pistons and a polished crank.

im willing to bet a stock 4th gen vtec lude will leave you in the dust.
Hmmm...he will race anyone on this board at any time huh?

Well I am an all motor Accord and I am more than willing to take this challenge up. 10.5:1 compression pistons?? gee that would be pretty much stock if I remember right (correct me if I am off).

Lets see what is on that list that will add a bit of power...hmmm...port and polish, grind valves....air intake modification?? nothing too serious at all there if you ask me.

Pop up a slip let us see what it can do I will gladly post mine and if you have a better time and can provide full authentication of it then I would be more than glad to concede to this argument.

Other than that I see nothing more than a pink elephant that really isn't anything all that special.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:39 PM
nextgenholmes
Senior Member Wannabe

if we are gonna race him ... do u think he'll mind if i bring my brothers supra???
Old 03-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I am not trying to bag on him I am just really curious from that list what makes it so fast and if he has slips to back it all up? If he doesn't have authentic slips or dyno charts to prove it then I am gonna call bs on this whole thing and let it be at that.

I can provide slips and plenty of people to back my claims up...unfortunatly I have no dyno charts as of yet but plan to get it run soon before I finally sell her.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally Posted by qtiger
Some of you may find this mod list slightly odd. Let me translate.

1. Engine was Ported and Polished - I have no idea what I am talking about.
2. Replaced Rod and main bearings - After all that oil starvation I needed larger bearings!
3. Polished Crank - You know those bearings I replaced? The old ones ate at the crank, so we had to clean it up.
4. New Valve Seals - New seals without guides... this baby burned oil.
5. Engine was bored out as much as possible - Bored it out past the service limit 'cause I trashed the engine! (see #2 and #3)
6. Replaced Stock Pistons with 10.5 JE Light Weight Racing Pistons!!! - Honda didn't make pistons large enough to fit my new bore (past service limit) and I had to go aftermarket!
7. Brand New Valves and Gasket Set - 7 mods are better than 6!
8. New Engine has about 5,000 miles on it - 8 "mods" are better than 7!
:rofl:

this guy sounds like all BS to me

if you keep saying you're disabled as an excuse for us not to pick on you, its just going to get worse, plus it makes me think you are full of shit
[/jess2cents]

Quick Reply: Ebay Buyer Awareness