Notices

Ebay Buyer Awareness

Old 03-11-2004, 06:34 PM
fastball
A little chin music

Location: Cleveland, Ohio - Rock 'n Roll capitol of the World
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Cars beaten, 3000GT, 3 Suped up Civics, Super Charged Accord, 350hp new Dodge Ram(guy wanted to race) Suped up Eclispe, Suped up New Cougar, "

Even if this imaginatory Prelude was for real and beat this list of cars (for sake of argument let's even say a super charged Accord is even remotely possible), that's nowhere near a list of what I'd call heavy hitters. I really wouldn't go bragging about beating any of these.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:31 PM
ludeboom

definitely not a 3000gt VR4

if this were a dream ...i would whip a NA 3000gt, stop or roll
all those other cars as well

for $5000:
1. - you could build a monster NA h22a. lookin at 240 WHP.
2. - or a decent turbo h22a with around 280 - 300 WHP.

~boom
Old 03-11-2004, 09:37 PM
TheCrazyRussian
'93 Prelude Si stock...

wait wait... you saying you won't smoke a 3000GT SL? I beg to differ....
Old 03-11-2004, 09:51 PM
ludeboom

Originally Posted by ludeboom
definitely not a 3000gt VR4

if this were a dream ...i would whip a NA 3000gt, stop or roll
all those other cars as well
~boom
you obviously didnt get it

sarcasm.

~boom
Old 03-11-2004, 09:53 PM
TheCrazyRussian
'93 Prelude Si stock...

Ok cuz my fricken Prelude Si will take a 3000GT SL .... lol....
Old 03-11-2004, 10:31 PM
kenton
Change sig? Lose [quote]!

Originally Posted by accordhybrid
2- No one makes a supercharger for the accord (nor will a supercharger fit in an accord with an H22 in it)
AFAIK Comptech makes an SC for the V6 6th gen. Not sure about other models, but I'm 99% certain they do.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:18 PM
806designs

Hum funny thread, i will admit one thing im not a freaking mechanic, nor would i ever be, i have a programing degree.

2nd-If you read the post, i was seling the car cuase im disabled!!

Why should i have to depend myself to people i will never meet in this life time.

I put SIR becuase that is exaclty what my title has on it. The scan was no vamped in any way.

As for the list it's exaclty what is on the scan on the reciept.

The last owner of the car was Mr. Goudeau and his wife, they bought it from Safari MOtors in houston, why you guys care have no idea.

YOu want the engine number, tell me how to get it i have no problem giving you guys that info, once again have no idea why you care.

I see one guy saying that he could blow that car away and he has a NSX, sure you would be proud to beat a 4 banger. That's like racing a viper with a pinto.

There is a super charger made for accord.

The reason i am disabled with what i have is cuse people like you in these post, so quick to point figers and laugh at people, im sure i might have done the same in my imature days, espicialy if you were talking about computers or web design or grpahics, something i have a degree in.

If you that desperate call up Gary , he is the owner, i am sure he has my file still and he can tell you what the car has, he bored it, not me.

The guy who built it is a drag racer himself, he was very impresed with his work on the car, so i am sure he pushed all the HP out the engine he could.

You guys want to keep banging my car, feel free, im disabled and can't leave the house, so poke on me and my car all you want.

Im a rather nice guy, a simple are you sure this was done, would have done fine.

I was just puting on ebay what i was told, the care gained 30-50hp from the boring and all the work plus the extra's. Im not a mechanic never will be, so i really don't care.

I could care less about cars now or racing, if im lucky enough to get better some day then yes you will see my car at at the tracks and i will invite eveyone down here to see it. But as of now, im lucky to drive it aroudn the block.

Hey, but it's not your any of your guys fualt, you are who you are, ive learned to live with people that have to know everything.

I love my car to death, my wife was making me sale, it didn't sale, so im the happy one here, becuase some day if im lucky, it will hit the tracks.

So, bang on me, rip on me, whatever makes you feel good about yourself, hell why not just sent emails to me and bang on my disablity too.....

Sound good?
Old 03-11-2004, 11:25 PM
806designs

Oh, im selling a laptop, im sure i don't have a clue about those either so find the computer the forums and blast me some more.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:08 AM
monkey

leave the guy alone. car snobbery is fun at first but gets old fast.

leave the true snobbery to me, when i clown you guys for having cheesy 18's and a race automatic.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:08 AM
cwood1388

ohhh well I am sorry to hear that you are disabled. I wanted to run you in my prelude. keep in mind I have 3 cars in my signature.

Quick Reply: Ebay Buyer Awareness