Notices

Ebay Buyer Awareness

Old 03-10-2004, 12:51 PM
806designs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kid eh, funny the net is a samll world, it's my freaking car, im 28 and disalbed. You can laugh all you want, and say what you want, but i promise this prelude will beat any one you guys can throw up against that is non-turbo, non-nos, or non super charged. You kids here are funny, talking crap about a car for one you have no clue, you never seen it, never raced, and probably never seen anything like it. The title is clean and is from the state of texas, yes it's a SIR. OMG i cant belive people have no life and make post like this.

As for my car being a piece of Sh*t, far from it.

I have no reason to screw anyone, i paid what i paid, and i got done what i got done, you people are funny.

Any car that is faster than yours, you have a problem with. Probably why i didn't sale the car, but oh well, you people have no clue.

So keep opening up your little preformance magazine, and adding your useless parts, and let the engine builders that know what there doing keeping doing it.

You think i got screwed eh? Well call up expert automotive, talk to Gary the owner, man is the best engine guy probably in the US, holds many world recrods, and ask him about how i got screwed for the 5000$ engine, ok? Untill you guys do, keep your coments to yourself, i am very well known in the racing world, i just have been stricken with a disablity that i can't race anymore. What you think i just accident stumbled on this page? Hum..............

AS for the car, still has not been beaten, damn, if i was healty and could race, i would own all you.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:53 PM
806designs

Oh pelka, btw nice page and nice car, bring it down ill race you for your title.
Old 03-10-2004, 01:44 PM
sick79

Originally Posted by 806designs
Kid eh, funny the net is a samll world, it's my freaking car, im 28 and disalbed. You can laugh all you want, and say what you want, but i promise this prelude will beat any one you guys can throw up against that is non-turbo, non-nos, or non super charged. You kids here are funny, talking crap about a car for one you have no clue, you never seen it, never raced, and probably never seen anything like it. The title is clean and is from the state of texas, yes it's a SIR. OMG i cant belive people have no life and make post like this.

As for my car being a piece of Sh*t, far from it.

I have no reason to screw anyone, i paid what i paid, and i got done what i got done, you people are funny.

Any car that is faster than yours, you have a problem with. Probably why i didn't sale the car, but oh well, you people have no clue.

So keep opening up your little preformance magazine, and adding your useless parts, and let the engine builders that know what there doing keeping doing it.

You think i got screwed eh? Well call up expert automotive, talk to Gary the owner, man is the best engine guy probably in the US, holds many world recrods, and ask him about how i got screwed for the 5000$ engine, ok? Untill you guys do, keep your coments to yourself, i am very well known in the racing world, i just have been stricken with a disablity that i can't race anymore. What you think i just accident stumbled on this page? Hum..............

AS for the car, still has not been beaten, damn, if i was healty and could race, i would own all you.
i highly doubt you didnt sell the car because its sooo fast, more likely because its riced out and has been abused. why would someone who dropped 5000 dollars on his "RACE" motor buy a cheap 150 dollar header and and get a cheap muffler put on?:dunno: sounds very fishy to me......
Old 03-10-2004, 02:11 PM
accordhybrid

All I can do is wish that this man would come to a race and line up with everyone on this board and prove that his H23 SIR is the baddest thing on the street HA I doubt it.

There's a saying that I'm sure you have heard since you are big in the racing scene; "There is always someone faster than you on the street" you may have just ran into about 2000 of us right here at HAN

Accordhybrid
Old 03-10-2004, 04:12 PM
ludeboom

lol i knew he'd show up eventually.
god bless the internet
im sure you found this thread because someone emailed you about it thru the above link.

yea unfortunately for you:
1. - you have 2 posts
2. - you have a bastardized 1992 prelude si (h23a1 engine)

hey man if i dont know shit and im really such a dumbass, why dont you open your bastardized prelude's hood and take a look at the engine code. then put on your big man pants and come talk shit to me.

btw - why dont you scan a timeslip next time u try to sell that thing on ebay. and if you really have a point to prove, why not post the slip here

~boom
Old 03-10-2004, 04:38 PM
cwood1388

I agree. If you want to run me for my title ...lol...ok that's fine with me. Just remember to use those bus tokens partna! Obviously you have no clue what the hell your talking about. If you think your car is so great with it's wal-mart paint interior then take that shit somewhere else. I find people like you to be completely hysterical. You go and rent the fast and the furious and you think you actually know what your talking about. If you want a fair race. I have a 94 Prelude VTEC i/h/e if you think your hot shit then try me. So from now on don't fake your claims b/c there is always a wiser person out there.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:02 PM
fastball
A little chin music

Location: Cleveland, Ohio - Rock 'n Roll capitol of the World

Originally Posted by 806designs
The title is clean and is from the state of texas, yes it's a SIR.
Oh, yeah, where are the import papers? How much did it cost you to get it certified for the U.S.? Or mabe it arived on U.S. shores via black market. perhaps it's stolen? Gee, the possibilites of a car that was never officialy sold on U.S. soil how it could arrive here. Mabe it grew fins and swam?
Old 03-10-2004, 05:18 PM
cwood1388

nah it just floated over
Old 03-10-2004, 06:10 PM
806designs

Funny i had a guy in a accord with a super charger race me, took 2000$ from him.

NSX-not a 4cylinder won't race-defearing the purpose of the car

Anyone with a non-turbo, non nos- non supercharged-4 cylinder-can't beat me

The headers are chikara, bought from summit racing, got a speacial on them, morons. Even i know that the headers are not that big deal when you ahve them bored out.

The exhuast is a flow master so i dont 'sind the rest of you pea shooters, acutaly has a rumble.

Get off you rich ass high horses, cuase i don't care what any of you say, funny to hear 16 year olds in there momies and dadies cars blasting mine.

Yeah the car has been raced to hell, since there is 3740 miles on the rebuilt engine, makes tons of sense.

I will love to see your mouth drop when i post the numbers on this car.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:11 PM
806designs

As for the title, im sure the stat of texas vamped it all up, the care so much that the car is a sir. idiots.

Quick Reply: Ebay Buyer Awareness