Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Michigan: medical marijuana

Old 11-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dj02
if the law passes you wont need my help. you have no idea how many dr's will hand over a prescription for about $150 - $250. cant find one? simply go to your local head shop and they will have tons of bussines cards with dr's that will give you a prescription after a "check out" and yes chronic back pain is the most common, as well as migraines, insomnia ect.
Doesn't your name get put on a Federal list that can come back to haunt you? Like if you have a job where some level of 'credibility' comes into question.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

if the law passes you wont need my help. you have no idea how many dr's will hand over a prescription for about $150 - $250. cant find one? simply go to your local head shop and they will have tons of bussines cards with dr's that will give you a prescription after a "check out" and yes chronic back pain is the most common, as well as migraines, insomnia ect.
i just had about 5k in dr bills for my back the last 60 days, thats pretty legit i think

im so excited about this, i mean it doesnt legalize the shit but it sure makes me feel alot safer if i get popped by the local popo with a j on me walking back from teh bar
Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

not true dave. as long as you have your card on you and proper ID they can not give you a ticket, and if they do you simply go to court and the chargers are dropped. ive been hassled by the fuzz a couple of times, and every single one has asked me if i have a permit for the marijuana i have on me, i say yes show it to them no ticket.
I defer to your experience, then.
The best I can provide is from when I was up in Marin, where the Sheriff was much more vigilant.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 11-04-2008, 06:19 PM
95SiR
hood rich

cannibus > tobacco
Old 11-04-2008, 06:34 PM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by Chefboiali
Doesn't your name get put on a Federal list that can come back to haunt you? Like if you have a job where some level of 'credibility' comes into question.
there is suppose to be a "list" but its suppose to be a scare tactic. i have a friend who is a parole officer and he has a card. also have a friend at jpl with level 2 security clearance and has a card.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

there is suppose to be a "list" but its suppose to be a scare tactic. i have a friend who is a parole officer and he has a card. also have a friend at jpl with level 2 security clearance and has a card.
No mf shit?!? Thank you very much for that information.

o:
Old 11-04-2008, 06:36 PM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by TheOtherDave™
I defer to your experience, then.
The best I can provide is from when I was up in Marin, where the Sheriff was much more vigilant.
giddy up cowboys ive come across a few of those.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Civic2Scooby

here is a question I was wondering. Now if you have a card, can a company drug test you for marijuana and fire you if you fail? Can it keep you from getting a job if you fail but have a card?
Old 11-04-2008, 06:41 PM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by Civic2Scooby
here is a question I was wondering. Now if you have a card, can a company drug test you for marijuana and fire you if you fail? Can it keep you from getting a job if you fail but have a card?
that's up to company's discretion i believe. i havent taken a drug test for a job since i was 20. so i dunno
Old 11-04-2008, 06:42 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

giddy up cowboys ive come across a few of those.
Yep, pretty much.
This is my take on it.
They work in a small county with not a lot of crime taking up the court's time.
So IMO the sheriff's office made the decision to arrest first and let the D.A. sort it out from there.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!

Last edited by TheOtherDave™; 11-04-2008 at 06:44 PM.