Notices

Suspension

Old 04-11-2004, 07:55 PM
GSR98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension

Could people post pics of their car with different springs on them? I cant decide which springs to buy for my ride to lower my car. Also if you needed a camber kit or not and you opinions on the springs how they rode etc
Old 04-12-2004, 09:21 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off, welcome to HAN. Enjoy your stay with us.

Rarely does this need arise, but in order to preserve the structure of the forum, I need to ask you two small favors...:happysad:

1) Please consult the Integra Picture Thread, stickied at the top of the forum for pictures of the car's appearance.

2)Also, this topic has been covered ad infinitum in this forum. I humbly ask that you try a search for "Integra, Springs" or something to that effect.

That said, the majority of spring and shock setups tend to focus on Koni Yellows or Koni SP2 for damping, and Eibach Pro-Kit springs. If height adjustability is a priority, then coilover sleeves like Ground Control, or true threaded-body coilover damper systems are available in myriad configurations from Tanabe, Apexi, Tein, Bilstein, etc.

With regards to camber kits, it depends on the type of driving / racing you plan to do, what tyres you intend to run, and how low the car is. I've been doing fine without a camber kit on my Integra (lowered 1.6") but then I do a significant amount of driving where the increase in negative camber is mostly beneficial.

So hopefully this has been of some utility. I really appreciate your understanding and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

-David.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!