Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Ghetto rig a cold air intake?

Old 11-15-2004, 05:51 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by c_rogue69
yeah, that's for the Solara...but we're talking about the SCION tC's...k? Keep with the program. All you have to do is visit www.scion.com and see that they don't have any optional forced induction equipment. It's not that hard to go and look instead of making assinine remarks. :madfawk:
quite bitchin, i did look up the 2004 xb optional features.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:03 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by Shmoo
Dildohead, I don't keep up with the gay Scion cars, so I assumed that they came turboed because they said they did when they introduced the concept back in April. I doesn't matter what they come with, they are gay and underpowered, so I rest my case.
If you don't keep up with "gay" Scion cars...then don't come on a thread about a Scion car and say something that's not true....that just doesn't make sense to us common people.

Originally Posted by wedley2
quite bitchin, i did look up the 2004 xb optional features.
and did you see an optional turbo or supercharger?
Old 11-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Skoopa
I suck @ cars

Bump c_rogue's post, sat here for about 5 minutes trying to come up with some way to quote some stuff but basically i think he summed it up for me in response to shmoo.

But i would like to know how the scion cars are "gay"? Im not gonna hate on the box car or the elongated mini cooper,but i personally take a lot of pride being a 19 yr old paying for my car/insurance, and i think the tC is damned sexy. You're entitled to your lame ass opinion, but like c_rogue said, don't come into a scion based thread, say something stupid based off a 3-4 month old thought, and call it ugly. Well he didn't say the ugly part but thats the only kick ass thought i could come up with this late...yeah.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:36 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by c_rogue69
If you don't keep up with "gay" Scion cars...then don't come on a thread about a Scion car and say something that's not true....that just doesn't make sense to us common people.

and did you see an optional turbo or supercharger?
i saw one int eh broshure i had...
Old 11-16-2004, 06:04 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

I have the brochure* and didn't see it
Old 11-16-2004, 10:49 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Originally Posted by Skoopa
You're entitled to your lame ass opinion, but like c_rogue said, don't come into a scion based thread, say something stupid based off a 3-4 month old thought, and call it ugly. Well he didn't say the ugly part but thats the only kick ass thought i could come up with this late...yeah.
How about you don't post about Scions in a honda forum?
Old 11-17-2004, 07:57 AM
Skoopa
I suck @ cars

Granted my car is a Scion, why does it matter what make it is? Would it have tickled your pickle if i would have just said "yo i have X engine and i wanna ghetto rig a cold air intake for it?" :sqfawk:

And obviously u can't read because somebody said i should stick to the toyota forums a few posts up and I already responded as to why i post here, ITS PERTIE DAMIT.
Old 11-17-2004, 09:05 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Yes, this is a Honda/Acura Forum...but have you seen the amount of members of HAN that DON'T have Hondas/Acuras? Some people have friends that have a Honda/Acura...or they HAD one...etc. All Skoopa asked was if it custom CAI with pvc pipe was realistic. You don't have to act like a little shit....that wasn't called for...either was how I acted...so I apologize. But the DIY section of HAN is for help..not flames. Yes Toyota motors are different than Hondas...but a CAI is a CAI...just routed different based on the car. So next time...let's not hijack a thread and make nice.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

I apologize. I don't understand why this thread still going. I replied to his question, saying it was possible, and 25 posts later, we have gotten nowhere except argument. I will stick to my opinions and you stick to yours. Next time I will be more descrete on voicing my opinions and be more constructive to help people out.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:28 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Thanks...that's greatly appreciated. We will also do the same