Notices

Anyone remove their Compressor?

Old 05-15-2003, 10:53 AM
klowndwarf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you don't need it, it won't take much effort at all to cut/remove lines and condensor. Take that dang A/C radiator off also and give your radiator some more air flow and lower temps slightly. Its worth your time if you don't use it. While your in there, do an inspection of things just incase, and remove anything else you don't need/use. When I had my engine out many many things did not go back in and I am pleased with how much "stuff" I removed. Have fun!
Old 05-15-2003, 04:08 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Originally posted by klowndwarf
If you don't need it, it won't take much effort at all to cut/remove lines and condensor. Take that dang A/C radiator off also and give your radiator some more air flow and lower temps slightly. Its worth your time if you don't use it. While your in there, do an inspection of things just incase, and remove anything else you don't need/use. When I had my engine out many many things did not go back in and I am pleased with how much "stuff" I removed. Have fun!

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
This topic is super old. I took all my A/C out in like February.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

hahaha, i was like, "where the fawk" did this topic come form, you had your gd A/C out before i even got my EF i think.