Notices

New front lights

Old 03-24-2004, 05:44 AM
Dosvita
Red Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New front lights

right now my car has the APC projection headlights. i have the stock ones but i am trying to go JDM. my front right corrner light fell off the other night and im trying to get it fixed. Are the stock USDM headlights the same as the JDM ones? and what do the JDM conner and bumper lights look like? also my tail lights, right now the carbon fiber tail lights are on the back. i have the stock tail lights also, are there JDM taillights? or can i make the USDM ones look JDM..... i have a 1990 civic. any info would help.. also links to were i can buy these lights
Old 03-24-2004, 09:30 AM
L3V3L

I am not sure how the JDM lights look, although if they are similar to the SiR headlights, then they are definately different...The corners, I am not sure if they are all orange or all clear...the tails are slightly different...for the JDM SiR they are all red except for the reverse light and the JDM Si (ZC) lights are all orange and the rear corners and the rest is the same as USDM.

I made my lights look JDM by buying this translucent pain used to paint glass...I painted my tails all red, even over where it was already red, to give it the same color and just taped off where the reverse lights are...for the front corners i bought the same paint except in orange and painted them...its as easy as that...and the paint makes the lights look brand new and u can do it for under 10 bucks CDN. There is no need to put a clear coat over either...it doesnt seem to chip of peel...ive gone through a full winter with salt and everything on the roads and it doesnt do anything to the lights...i will try and get some pics up by this weekend
Old 03-24-2004, 02:22 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Not the same.