Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Acura Integra 94 (Hatchbac) Removing Side-Rear Interior Panel (Speaker Installation)

Old 06-04-2005, 06:39 PM
ayaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acura Integra 94 (Hatchbac) Removing Side-Rear Interior Panel (Speaker Installation)

My car speakers are fried. I need to replace them. I tried opening up the rear panel but it seems i'll have to take out the back seats in order to do so. I just figured the seats are hinged to the floor.
I dont know how hard the door speakers are going to be to replace.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Old 06-07-2005, 08:02 PM
sstearns2

I replaced the speakers on my 00 GSR, I assume the interior is similar. The door panels come off pretty easy, just follow what the book sais. I replaced the rear speakers without completely remove the side panels. You have to remove the rear panel in the truck to free up the rear part of the side panel, remove the bolts the hold the panel to the body and peel it away enough to access the speakers. It's kind of a pain. I wish honda would have made the grill large enough to pull the speaker through.

Scott
Old 06-08-2005, 09:35 AM
IN VTEC

I've replaced my rear speakers by going through the speaker grill only. The only thing you have to worry about is trying not to drop the screws.

If you can do the same for the front, I'd advise it since I've always had a bit of a hard time with re-installing the door panels.