Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

My Status: Back but limited

Old 07-24-2002, 11:50 PM
arch iceman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Status: Back but limited

Im back from the security trip and vacation. Part of my payment was a long anticipted vacation.

Now that Im back I have alot of clients vehicles to work on in the shop. Im currently looking at 7 cars to complete from scratch, expecting about 60 labor hours each. Ive since recieved more clearance from my doctor authorizing more physical challenging labor since my operation. I dont have full clearance just yet and still limited. So that means I am still recovering while catching up on work. My boss has also hired another mentee to work under me, whom I have to train and teach as I work on projects already behind schedule.

My place is also a wreck still from the huge BBQ I had with about 80+ friends and family before I left. Ive been cleaning up and rearranging furniture for at least an hour a day since Ive been back.

Also Ive found a new and challenging female in my life who will also get a fair share of my time although right now its just courtship and games.

With all that said, my time to this board will still be a little limited.

Please do not continue to email or PM me with your questions. I would prefer for you to post them in this forum where everybody can contribute advice from different perspectives. After all that is the intention of such a forum, and that is how to maximize its potential with multiple responses.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:04 PM
LjN_728

Default Re: My Status: Back but limited

Originally posted by arch iceman

Also Ive found a new and challenging female in my life who will also get a fair share of my time although right now its just courtship and games.
Ah yes...we all understand that when a female comes into play, time is the first thing taken away! haha jk That's koo..welcome back Arch! :beer:
Old 07-26-2002, 06:49 AM
SiClone
X-Moder8er

Whiner......
Old 07-28-2002, 09:58 AM
The Beav
i

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes...we all understand that when a female comes into play, time is the first thing taken away! haha jk That's koo..welcome back Arch!
not true first is money then time
Old 07-29-2002, 05:42 PM
arch iceman

Default Re: My Status: Back but limited

Its over. She broke my heart.

My time here will still be limited, Im now trying to keep myself busy and distracted from thinking about her.
Old 08-04-2002, 04:03 AM
151 Proof
Master of the 151

Default Re: Re: My Status: Back but limited

Its over. She broke my heart.

My time here will still be limited, Im now trying to keep myself busy and distracted from thinking about her.
In four days, jeez that was fast.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Brad
wooo nascar!

its ok bro....

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=13172

:wtc:
Old 08-06-2002, 07:50 AM
arch iceman

Default Re: Re: Re: My Status: Back but limited

Originally posted by 151 Proof

In four days, jeez that was fast.
:squint: We've been talking and going through the courtship games for over a month.

I wouldnt be so upset over a girl Ive only been with for 4 days.
Old 08-19-2002, 08:02 PM
OneToughCivic

i hope you didn't hook her car up b4 she screwed you arch... i dated this girl once and i put a deck, 4 speakers and a sub/amp in her car and she left me...

must not have been a clean install

it's all good arch. you got your HAN family to cheer you up homie
Old 09-02-2002, 12:27 AM
arch iceman

I'll be in and out for the next few weeks due to security clients' schedules and trips. I have had time to look in and awnser posts, and plan to be in the future.

As far as the girl goes, I found 2 replacements to make up for her. Yet I still could care less about the new ones and still want the one that played me.

Oh well, life goes on and so does my work.