View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 11:50 PM
arch iceman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Status: Back but limited

Im back from the security trip and vacation. Part of my payment was a long anticipted vacation.

Now that Im back I have alot of clients vehicles to work on in the shop. Im currently looking at 7 cars to complete from scratch, expecting about 60 labor hours each. Ive since recieved more clearance from my doctor authorizing more physical challenging labor since my operation. I dont have full clearance just yet and still limited. So that means I am still recovering while catching up on work. My boss has also hired another mentee to work under me, whom I have to train and teach as I work on projects already behind schedule.

My place is also a wreck still from the huge BBQ I had with about 80+ friends and family before I left. Ive been cleaning up and rearranging furniture for at least an hour a day since Ive been back.

Also Ive found a new and challenging female in my life who will also get a fair share of my time although right now its just courtship and games.

With all that said, my time to this board will still be a little limited.

Please do not continue to email or PM me with your questions. I would prefer for you to post them in this forum where everybody can contribute advice from different perspectives. After all that is the intention of such a forum, and that is how to maximize its potential with multiple responses.