Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/audio-security-and-automotive-lighting-30/)
-   -   My Status: Back but limited (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/audio-security-and-automotive-lighting/11289-my-status-back-but-limited.html)

arch iceman 07-24-2002 11:50 PM

My Status: Back but limited

Im back from the security trip and vacation. Part of my payment was a long anticipted vacation.

Now that Im back I have alot of clients vehicles to work on in the shop. Im currently looking at 7 cars to complete from scratch, expecting about 60 labor hours each. Ive since recieved more clearance from my doctor authorizing more physical challenging labor since my operation. I dont have full clearance just yet and still limited. So that means I am still recovering while catching up on work. My boss has also hired another mentee to work under me, whom I have to train and teach as I work on projects already behind schedule.

My place is also a wreck still from the huge BBQ I had with about 80+ friends and family before I left. Ive been cleaning up and rearranging furniture for at least an hour a day since Ive been back.

Also Ive found a new and challenging female in my life who will also get a fair share of my time although right now its just courtship and games.

With all that said, my time to this board will still be a little limited.

Please do not continue to email or PM me with your questions. I would prefer for you to post them in this forum where everybody can contribute advice from different perspectives. After all that is the intention of such a forum, and that is how to maximize its potential with multiple responses.

LjN_728 07-25-2002 09:04 PM

Re: My Status: Back but limited

Originally posted by arch iceman

Also Ive found a new and challenging female in my life who will also get a fair share of my time although right now its just courtship and games.

Ah yes...we all understand that when a female comes into play, time is the first thing taken away! haha jk That's koo..welcome back Arch! :beer:

SiClone 07-26-2002 06:49 AM

Whiner......:p

The Beav 07-28-2002 09:58 AM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes...we all understand that when a female comes into play, time is the first thing taken away! haha jk That's koo..welcome back Arch!
not true first is money then time

arch iceman 07-29-2002 05:42 PM

Re: My Status: Back but limited

Its over. She broke my heart. :(

My time here will still be limited, Im now trying to keep myself busy and distracted from thinking about her.

151 Proof 08-04-2002 04:03 AM

Re: Re: My Status: Back but limited

Its over. She broke my heart. :(

My time here will still be limited, Im now trying to keep myself busy and distracted from thinking about her.

In four days, jeez that was fast.

Brad 08-05-2002 08:27 PM

its ok bro....

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=13172

:wtc:

arch iceman 08-06-2002 07:50 AM

Re: Re: Re: My Status: Back but limited

Originally posted by 151 Proof

In four days, jeez that was fast.

:squint: We've been talking and going through the courtship games for over a month.

I wouldnt be so upset over a girl Ive only been with for 4 days.

OneToughCivic 08-19-2002 08:02 PM

i hope you didn't hook her car up b4 she screwed you arch... i dated this girl once and i put a deck, 4 speakers and a sub/amp in her car and she left me...

must not have been a clean install :eek:

it's all good arch. you got your HAN family to cheer you up homie :cool:

arch iceman 09-02-2002 12:27 AM

I'll be in and out for the next few weeks due to security clients' schedules and trips. I have had time to look in and awnser posts, and plan to be in the future.

As far as the girl goes, I found 2 replacements to make up for her. Yet I still could care less about the new ones and still want the one that played me.

Oh well, life goes on and so does my work.