Notices

i need help doin the tv in the radio din and relocting the stero to the cig tray. and

Old 11-09-2002, 08:43 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a sweet setup 95 acc. I don't have same setup, but I need to cut my Cig. tray and Plug for my EQ and Maybe Cutting Somewhere Else for the AC Power Converter. The two upper slots are reserved for my Indash LCD and the Pioneer DVH-P7000

you got intructions how to do those?? Zidek and 95 Acc???

thanks
Old 11-09-2002, 08:45 PM
tim

aight was was playing with it today and the panel will need to be trimmed just a bit. but i have to find a place to put my cd palyer b/c it is a the sony mp70 the one w/ the cd rom tray so it comes out a bit. im kinda fuked here
Old 11-10-2002, 04:11 AM
The Dude
Banned

you can also do tinted plexi in the hole with the monitor behind it like me. Little cleaner IMO
Old 11-10-2002, 07:56 AM
br0nx finest
I drive a cb7, y0.

95acc didnt you notice you misspelled "playstaton", need a dictionary? BTW, i'm JFWY

:fawk:
Old 11-10-2002, 09:38 AM
The Dude
Banned

Here's mine with no TV (cause it doesn't work) and no tinted glass yet. But you get the idea of what it will look like when it's done. Im planning on shortening the shifter a little if I can do it without screwing stuff up, like drop the knob down 1.5 inches.

Old 11-10-2002, 06:35 PM
tim

Originally posted by The Dude
Here's mine with no TV (cause it doesn't work) and no tinted glass yet. But you get the idea of what it will look like when it's done. Im planning on shortening the shifter a little if I can do it without screwing stuff up, like drop the knob down 1.5 inches.

dont think u can cut the shifter down. do to the press buttom thingy-mo-bob. u can but your shifter would be able to move all the time. even if the car was off
Old 11-11-2002, 11:17 PM
AccordCoup94

how did u guys mount the radio to the bottom part of the dash after cutting the ashtray and cig out? did u guys make your own mounting brackets? a pic of what it looks like in the back would be nice. i just dont want my radio stolen....
Old 11-12-2002, 01:48 AM
The Dude
Banned

Actually I'm still working on that part of making it theft proof. But with the plexi there, it'd be impossible to reach back to undo a screw holding the radio in. So basicly anyone with pioneer radio removal tools can have my radio.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:40 AM
tim

Originally posted by The Dude
Actually I'm still working on that part of making it theft proof. But with the plexi there, it'd be impossible to reach back to undo a screw holding the radio in. So basicly anyone with pioneer radio removal tools can have my radio.
dude if they want the radio they will just rip your dash apart for it. it makes more sence just for them to destroy lesss if there gonan get it anyway
Old 11-12-2002, 08:58 AM
ShAg9yBrDr

why do i feel like i cant do this on my 6th gen? cause that big ol "cd holder" is chillin in my dash. just like a mini glove box thing with no cover on it. you guys kno what im talkin about right? its funny cause i looked at the hole that was originally left by my old HU and its the same size as a decent screen. but where would i put my HU? hmm... it looks like it would fit where the climate control was but then where do i move that too? sounds like its just becoming too much of a project