Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Accord Theft Alert - Miami/Kendall Area

Old 01-17-2008, 09:43 AM
FallenAngelHIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord Theft Alert - Miami/Kendall Area

I was a victim of automotive theft today. This happened in the Kendall area by Target. Sometime between 6PM yesterday and 11AM this morning, my car became the target of a car theft. My rear window visor spoiler was ripped off and my front lip was stolen. The lip was held on with 4-6 bolts. The thief or thieves took the time to unscrew everything to steal the lip. The rear window visor was more understandable being that it was taped on. I noticed this just a little while ago as I was washing my car. I noticed the rear spoiler was missing and thought the wind blew it off. When I reached the front of my car, I noticed the front lip missing. I was so effing mad. This pisses me off a lot and makes me want to buy a Tiburon and a Glock. Fuck theives. I hope you assholes who stole my shit die and fucking burn in Hell. May God have mercy on your souls.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Tedmond

sorry to hear your whip got ripped apart.. i hate theifs too, hope they burn in hell as well. anyways, do you park in open area or close to other cars?
Old 01-17-2008, 04:16 PM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by FallenAngelHIM
I was a victim of automotive theft today. This happened in the Kendall area by Target. Sometime between 6PM yesterday and 11AM this morning, my car became the target of a car theft. My rear window visor spoiler was ripped off and my front lip was stolen. The lip was held on with 4-6 bolts. The thief or thieves took the time to unscrew everything to steal the lip. The rear window visor was more understandable being that it was taped on. I noticed this just a little while ago as I was washing my car. I noticed the rear spoiler was missing and thought the wind blew it off. When I reached the front of my car, I noticed the front lip missing. I was so effing mad. This pisses me off a lot and makes me want to buy a Tiburon and a Glock. Fuck theives. I hope you assholes who stole my shit die and fucking burn in Hell. May God have mercy on your souls.
dude., I used to live in Kendall, still have a house there and my sister lives there. Big haven for car thieves. I guess your around 152nd and miller dr.
Typical ghetto kids around there do shlt like that.

Go Braddock! lol
Old 01-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Tedmond

plannin to get an alarm? lots of shock sensors, ilt sensors? lol
Old 01-17-2008, 06:26 PM
FallenAngelHIM

i had an alarm, but a shitty alarm obviously. looking to get a clifford tomorrow due to super paranoid fear!!!

as far as parking, i parked next to other cars but in front of a shit of trees and a gate. plus it's dark. it's in an enclosed gated community, shitty security aren't worth jack.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:06 PM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by FallenAngelHIM
i had an alarm, but a shitty alarm obviously. looking to get a clifford tomorrow due to super paranoid fear!!!

as far as parking, i parked next to other cars but in front of a shit of trees and a gate. plus it's dark. it's in an enclosed gated community, shitty security aren't worth jack.

Like in my sisters community. MAjority of the time the gates are open.
Its like whats the point of using a card then
Old 01-18-2008, 05:44 AM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least they didn't take the entire car. I lost count how many time they broke into my car and definitely get a Clifford, it does work.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Tedmond

yea any DEI, compustar will do the trick. when i do installs for people, i always use metal looms. some say wow thats extra, but hey im paid to do a good job and then i wrap that metal loom with plastic loom, crap load of electrical tape and viola, no1 can cut throught your wires now.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:35 AM
FallenAngelHIM

looking at a Clifford G5 and a Viper
but everyone tells me Viper sucks even though I know DEI makes both
Old 01-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Tedmond

cliffords are nice. but i take compustar pro over anything anyday