Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

catback exhaust...

Old 06-25-2005, 11:24 AM
StRaIgHtUp7
boobies!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default catback exhaust...

i was wondering wat a good catback exhaust would be for a 99 accord sedan...its time for a new catalytic converter so i figured i would just get da whole system done...nothing to big or loud...what brand would be good n where can i get it for a good price? thanx peeps...
Old 06-27-2005, 09:49 AM
BONE

I have a Magnaflow on my 01 Accord sedan and I really like it. Its not to loud my intake is louder than my exhaust at WOT and its all stainless steel. I got the exhaust last August for 320.00 shipped to my door from http://www.completeexhaust.com/produ...roducts_id=260 All Magnaflow exhaust are 40% off keep that in mind good luck.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:51 PM
CG5TougeMaster

GReddy EVO2...go get one, they're great...full stainless steel, good sound, and most importantly, good gains
Old 06-28-2005, 08:03 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

honestly dude, the EVO or any other straight through are too loud and kinda poser like, get something nice

A'pexi WS2, Greddy SP2, RS*R Exmag. These are nice looking exhausts, not loud and fit your butget. I used to be like you, then I really really grew tired of the sound.

I choose to go custom and do 2.5" stainless steel mandrel bent (www.kteller.com) + Mugen twin loop replica muffer. I have yet to see how it sound yet as my car is still in the shop. I think it'd be nice and quiet.

Btw, unless you have a matching header with 2.5" collector, a 2.5" in/oulet catalytic converter (magnaflow) then you can do the 2.5" custom catback like it did, other wise, just get one of those I listed above ans call it a day. Good luck with your project.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:12 PM
AcsRcool
Faster than your Geo

Avoid 5zigen like the plague.

Rusty piece of shit.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:19 AM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

yeah apexi or greddy ws is a good way to go
on your car it will be low and throaty not too ricey at all
my 2c
Old 07-01-2005, 07:31 AM
dawong

i def agree on the apexi WS 2... I just installed one on my 97 accord about a week ago and I was so shocked it was that quiet. Only thing I somewhat dislike is how big the tip is but you can change that...
Old 07-01-2005, 09:05 AM
smakdown

Originally Posted by dawong
i def agree on the apexi WS 2... I just installed one on my 97 accord about a week ago and I was so shocked it was that quiet. Only thing I somewhat dislike is how big the tip is but you can change that...
How can you change how big the tip is? My WS 2 tip is one piece welded onto the muffler.......
Old 07-02-2005, 02:13 AM
CG5TougeMaster

Originally Posted by H-Accord-22
honestly dude, the EVO or any other straight through are too loud and kinda poser like, get something nice

A'pexi WS2, Greddy SP2, RS*R Exmag. These are nice looking exhausts, not loud and fit your butget. I used to be like you, then I really really grew tired of the sound.

I choose to go custom and do 2.5" stainless steel mandrel bent (www.kteller.com) + Mugen twin loop replica muffer. I have yet to see how it sound yet as my car is still in the shop. I think it'd be nice and quiet.

Btw, unless you have a matching header with 2.5" collector, a 2.5" in/oulet catalytic converter (magnaflow) then you can do the 2.5" custom catback like it did, other wise, just get one of those I listed above ans call it a day. Good luck with your project.

So GReddy is a poser company? the EVO2 is a better exhaust than the SP2. if you're gonna get an SP2 you might as well just stay stock, cut off your muffler's tip and weld on a bigger one from walmart because it'll be about the same thing. if you're just going for looks sure, get something weak like that. if you actually want an exhaust that does more than hang there, get the EVO2.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:35 AM
azianstylez

u can try the cats made by tsudo. Pretty Cheap!! I've heard both positive and negative feedbacks about them. Dunno, u gotta do ur research on that part!