Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by westcoaststyle
He's from a small town in GA
Shows how well my friend knows me...:wtc:
Old 10-11-2003, 06:41 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

h: just thought I'd pop in (last car related comment was 14 posts ago). All you military guys... enjoy your bantering! :thumbup:
Old 10-11-2003, 06:44 PM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

It's not useful but fun and in 80 days I ets and my wife will still be in Iraq so don't go thinking I take anything for granted. And about the hooah thing it got old like 2 weeks after basic training and the air power deal is just lame just my opinions that's all

Originally posted by cmndr
Hey ManInCamo don't sweat people giving you crap about expressing your pride. You will always have lesser minded people do this while they sit back and enjoy the freedoms that our military has won. Thank you for your service in ROTC and I hope you will be an officer someday.

In regards to your comment supermac88, you are mistaken about the origin of the phrase Hoowah. It IS an Army phrase dating back to the mid 1800's. When an Army General and his men greeted an Indian tribe, the Indian Chief attempted to say, "How are you?" But it came out as, "Hoowah. If the Marines say something similar, then it must come from the Army. Having done tours in the desert and now living in Europe has taught me one thing. America is truely the greatest country in the world and we have much to be proud of. It does us no good to bash each other's services, i.e. "Chair Force"
Old 10-11-2003, 06:47 PM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

And bro you know that that was just in fun not meant to bash anyone just take it easy. You know that every branch of the military says little things about the others but we all know we need each other. Like I am a tanker but I make fun of scouts and infantry which I need. They make fun of me because the tank does almost all the work but they never complain when it is cold or they are getting spanked so it was just in fun man.

Originally posted by westcoaststyle
Dude, I liked you until now. :down:

What's the point of arguing about which service is better? Especially with the most recent world events. You sir, are petty.
Old 10-11-2003, 06:51 PM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

Originally posted by cmndr
I'm from Dallas and my wife is from Kansas so when we were at Tinker it was good for the family being right in between. Man that O1E bit will be nice.
where is your wife from in Kansas that is where i am stationed for now I am at Ft. Riley and seriously don't take my little other service pot shots litteraly jpwy.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:37 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by supermac88
And bro you know that that was just in fun not meant to bash anyone just take it easy. You know that every branch of the military says little things about the others but we all know we need each other. Like I am a tanker but I make fun of scouts and infantry which I need. They make fun of me because the tank does almost all the work but they never complain when it is cold or they are getting spanked so it was just in fun man.
You need to make it a little more obvious that you're kidding with the occasional '' or ''

I'm cool with you again if you were just poking fun because, ya, military does do that to each other.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-12-2003, 12:03 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

me again... hows the weather? hfawk: