Notices

i got robbed!!!!

Old 07-29-2002, 08:19 AM
j-speed racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got robbed!!!!

well guys i'm posting to remind you all to be very careful with your cars. yesterday i got home from chruch at 1 in the afternoon. i didnt take my face plate out because i was going to go workout and go to college church group around 5. well turned out i didnt have time to work out and the college group got cancelled and i completely didnt realize my face plate was still in the car. i had one of the pioneer cd players with sub control and the car alarm. after opening the car do or trunk you have 10 seconds to put the face plate in or start the car or the alarm goes off. well seeing as how my face plate was out there i had no alarm. i really dont know if it would have made a differnce, its seems like that alarm could have been bypassed fairly easy by getting the door open, popping the hood, and unplugging the car battery. but anyways it happened. they messed up my window and seal by wedging something in the car door to unlock it and the window is off track now. they wedged my cd player out damaging and gowging that area of the dash. i had my trunk release locked so you could only open it with the key but they broke my lock on the back seat and pryed open the seat breaking alot of stuff and got my amp and sub. the best part is the boost timing retarder and my apexi v-afc were taken, and the wires to my ecu are all over the place now so my car wont run. if you're one of these guys that does this and your reading this then **** you. how can you do this to people and ruin there hard earned accomplishments!!! i cant afford to replace this stuff and insurance will only cover the damages and cd player. so no more fine tuning, no more stereo. i cant wait for like 50 years from now when i'm getting old and i know the people that did this will be almost dead and soon to be burning in hell for eternity. is it really worth it!

summary of lost parts:
pioneer cd player - $400
600 watt power acquistic amp - $300
15" eclipse sub w/ box - $350
jackson racing boost timing retarder - $425 (had it for two weeks)
apexi v-afc - $325 (had it for two weeks)

ecu is all jacked up
dash area around cd player jacked up
back seat jacked up

this happened in fort wayne, indiana out on the southwest side of town. if any of you happen to hear anything about parts for sale or something let me know. thanks
Old 07-29-2002, 08:26 AM
white lightnin

That sux.

:madfawk: to thieves. You are pure trash.
Old 07-29-2002, 08:31 AM
SugaFree

I am really sorry to hear about that man. I know what your going through cause my car got stolen a little over 2 years ago, I hadnt had the car for more than six months when it got jacked, they stripped the stereo, rims, bumpers, fenders. Im telling you it sucked, the worse part is that I didnt have insurance so I had to pay for everything by myself. Now I have hooked up the car better than it was before but I was fu<ked up for a while because I never thought it would happen to me. Just stay strong and you know who ever did that to your car will get it 10 times worse in the long run!
Old 07-29-2002, 08:34 AM
crucial Si
Banned

damn that sucks...sorry to hear that. keep a look out on ebay for those parts too, you may get lucky
Old 07-29-2002, 08:45 AM
15sCivicRedline

Dang man that really sucks... i know the feeling though because a month ago some punk broke into my car stealing some of my stuff. But ever since that incident I'm more cautious of where I park and every night I set up a video camera pointing toward my car. So, if it happens again I'll know who did it and can find them. It's soooo messed up that you spend months and months saving up money and buying stuff for your car and in a matter of mintues some stupid kid just takes a rock and breaks your window and steals your stuff.
Old 07-29-2002, 08:56 AM
madlow

I cant believe shit like this happens all the time. Im really sorry to hear this and I could never imagine loosing my investment. Hope for a fast recovery!
Old 07-29-2002, 09:21 AM
tararan

damn, that sucks bro... sorry to hear bout that....
Old 07-29-2002, 10:02 AM
j-speed racer

Default this sucks

i'm only going to replace the cd player and i'll get like a good pair of 6x9's or something. i'm not putting anymore money into that car because i'm going to build up something new in a year once i get my degree. so its not worth paying to replace all that stuff again when it'll only be my main car for another year. i'm going to get an awesome alarm too and never ever leave my face plate in, even if i'm only getting out for five minutes. its pretty sorry we live in a world were i make a mistake of leaving it in one night....one freakin night....and something like this happens. i even live on the "good" side of town. to all you theifs out there enjoy your life now, god's waiting, and we're both pissed!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 03:36 PM
skubb
not that TLC sh!t either

welcome to the club.

I'm not into dirty sh!t but if that happened to me and I knew insurance wasn't gonna cover it I would have totally vandalized my car and got some kinda paycheck

I remember back in the day in the accord forum some dude was asking about shaving stuff and low and behold no less than a month later "somebody" hit his car with a hammer. one by the door handle, few on the trunk, right by the antenna, hood, etc. that sheet was funny as hell

before I put another $3000 in my car I'm getting somesort of aftermarket coverage from insurance.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:49 PM
CivicPete

all i gotta say is if u ever find the bastereds 2 words for you NO MERCY! BEAT Severaly!

Quick Reply: i got robbed!!!!