View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 08:19 AM
j-speed racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got robbed!!!!

well guys i'm posting to remind you all to be very careful with your cars. yesterday i got home from chruch at 1 in the afternoon. i didnt take my face plate out because i was going to go workout and go to college church group around 5. well turned out i didnt have time to work out and the college group got cancelled and i completely didnt realize my face plate was still in the car. i had one of the pioneer cd players with sub control and the car alarm. after opening the car do or trunk you have 10 seconds to put the face plate in or start the car or the alarm goes off. well seeing as how my face plate was out there i had no alarm. i really dont know if it would have made a differnce, its seems like that alarm could have been bypassed fairly easy by getting the door open, popping the hood, and unplugging the car battery. but anyways it happened. they messed up my window and seal by wedging something in the car door to unlock it and the window is off track now. they wedged my cd player out damaging and gowging that area of the dash. i had my trunk release locked so you could only open it with the key but they broke my lock on the back seat and pryed open the seat breaking alot of stuff and got my amp and sub. the best part is the boost timing retarder and my apexi v-afc were taken, and the wires to my ecu are all over the place now so my car wont run. if you're one of these guys that does this and your reading this then **** you. how can you do this to people and ruin there hard earned accomplishments!!! i cant afford to replace this stuff and insurance will only cover the damages and cd player. so no more fine tuning, no more stereo. i cant wait for like 50 years from now when i'm getting old and i know the people that did this will be almost dead and soon to be burning in hell for eternity. is it really worth it!

summary of lost parts:
pioneer cd player - $400
600 watt power acquistic amp - $300
15" eclipse sub w/ box - $350
jackson racing boost timing retarder - $425 (had it for two weeks)
apexi v-afc - $325 (had it for two weeks)

ecu is all jacked up
dash area around cd player jacked up
back seat jacked up

this happened in fort wayne, indiana out on the southwest side of town. if any of you happen to hear anything about parts for sale or something let me know. thanks