Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

MITSUBISHI EVO 4 right hand driven 390hp japanese monster, 22k, pearl white,NYC.PICS!

Old 08-27-2005, 01:47 PM
SVTFAST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MITSUBISHI EVO 4 right hand driven 390hp japanese monster, 22k, pearl white,NYC.PICS!

YES!!! its finally a dream for somebody to own a right hand driven EVO, it was imported from nagasaki japan with 2 VIN numbers and 2 titles, United States legalized, AWD turbo that packs over 390HP ton of mods, and the trick to how fast it is-because of its weight! the power to weight ratio is unrealistic, it can well infact crush any car on the roads today, its pearl white 22k with factory RECARO seats from mitsubishi headquarters in japan. THIS IS NOT A SCAM, CAR IS LOCATED IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK AND SEEMS TO GET ATTENTION EVERYTIME I TAKE THE CAR TO A STORE, i am only sending pictures to people who have cash in hand and are serious enough to purchase, please dont email me or call me with low ball offers, this car is 1 of a kind that will get attention anywhere you seem to go, i will not ship this car over seas, and i will delete any emails with wire transfer money offers, i have PICTURES TO PROVE
$40,000
email me at EXCELLENCEONE@AOL.COM
Old 08-27-2005, 07:42 PM
seventh

hey if you dont mind me asking, around how much did it cost to get the car registered and what not?
Old 08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
SVTFAST

Default prices

to get the car here was 17,750 (boat from nagasaki japan to california)...to get the car regestered was $18,500 (united states legalized) paper work and shipment of titles and other fees added up 1,500
all and all.....im saving the next owner this hassel...as you can see, its alot of work, and alot of time and patience. waited 10 months to drive it.
its 1 of the fastest AWD turbo cars you might ever drive in your life, the feeling of a right hand driven car makes you feel like your in another country and when you see so many people looking at you all the time, the money doesnt even make a difference.