Notices
Track & Autocross Talk lap times and race lines.

NE Divisionals so far.

Old 07-24-2004, 06:04 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NE Divisionals so far.

Well I attended my 1st (well actually my 2nd but it was my first year autocrossing back then in 2000) Northeast Divisionals this Saturday (Sunday is day two).

The course was designed by Lee Piccone and his courses are fast and smooth!

Well after like the 1st runs I was sitting in 2nd because all my competitors either had cones on their runs or DNFs. Then they had to ruin it by making clean runs, bumping me to 6th My runs were 42.7, 42.3, 42.7 (1 cone). Fastest time was a 40.9 by a National driver in a 2.5RS. Then there were 3-4 guys in the 41s. A 1989 Civic Si, a 1990 Civic Si, Dodge Neon ACR and another 2.5RS.

Also helped a guy with leaking tires in my class and what does he go do? Go and bump me to 6th DOH! I get to co-drive with him tomorrow though Hopefully be able ot make up some time on the 1st through 5th place cars.

Last edited by CivicSiRacer; 07-24-2004 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-25-2004, 08:38 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today did better, but worse I co-drove Kevin's car a 1990 Civic Si today with only Advance Design shocks, coilovers, Azenis, Enkeis, and front strut bar. Instead of being 1.5 seconds behind the 1st place driver, today I was only .5 seconds behind him That little car CAN TURN! Woot!

Only problem is that my fastest run (40.1) I nicked a cone, and on my last run (40.7) I hit two cones so I had to stand on my 1st run which was a 41.4. Bumping me from 5th to 8th - DOH!

Hopefully being posing vids this week.