Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

"Holy fuck crazy fuckin nite last night! (Includes Girls Gone Wild)"

Old 10-04-2003, 09:59 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holy **** crazy ****in nite tonight!

Okay guys, I typed this out last night but passed out before I could post it (it's kinda long):

Wow holy shit let me try to give tonight the rundown because I know a lot of crazy stuff happened and already my memory is fading due to mass alcohol consumption.

So to start the night off I called my boy Jeremy and he said they were gonna be at the Kollege Klub. So I get there and meet up with Jeremy, Jackson and Kate. Plus some other random hangers-on. Our friend Angie also showed up for a while after she got out of her sorority's 80's nite party but she's 20 and since two of Jeremy's roommates are bouncers at the KK we knew the cops were going to show up soon and we warned her to dip before they arrested her.

Shortly after that, we're just chillin and who should walk in but the fucking Girls Gone Wild camera crew! Like the real fucking deal, tshirts and hats and all. One of the hot bartender chicks had been wearing the hat earlier in the night but I figured she just bought it from Urban Outfitters which happens to be selling the hats at 15 bucks a pop. Me and Jeremy drank a couple of Jaeger Bombs with the fucking GUY himself, Joe. The dude who fucking owns the company! The only downside is there's this exit stairwell in the back of the bar and that's where the camera crew brought all the chicks who were flashing so they didn't do it out in the middle of the bar. But still it was pretty fuckin cool.

After a while the camera crew left the bar and we chilled a little more, had some more drinks, and then the bar closed. This girl Julia who's friends with Jeremy was coming with us to an afterbar at our friends Ben (who tends bar at the KK) and Chief's house and she had 3 of her semi-alright-looking friends with her. I was like, "hey Julia have your friends come to the a-bar with us" and she told em to come along.

(continued)
Old 10-04-2003, 09:59 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

But then they spotted me and were like, "omigod your muscles are so big!" and all four of em started feeling me up outside the bar. This was kind of cool until they started trying to take my shirt off in 40-degree weather. I got em to calm down after a while but not after a few bitten nipples and we continued to walk to Chief's place.

We get maybe a block and one of the bitches tries to steal my skullcap (it's a nice warm wool thing and with my shaved head it's a necessity when cold out). I was like, "yo no need to be shady, if you want to borrow my hat then ask me." Then one of the other chicks jumps on my back screamin ridem cowboy and I was gonna play along but she started choking me! I finally got her offa me but then a half-block later she pulled the same shit! The hat-stealing chick also grabbed my hat while I was getting choked! The one non-crazy-drunk chick in their group stole my hat back from her and gave it back to me.

At this point I was fucking PISSED at these bitches for being so annoying. This is an approximation of what I said to them:

"You stupid fucking bitches! Fuck you! I mean I'm fine with getting felt up by four chicks but yall fucking tried to steal my shirt and run away! Then you try and steal my hat, then you choke me and have her steal my hat--yall fucking suck!"

Needless to say after this they didn't really want to come to the a-bar with us.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:26 AM
stephan
:exnbp:

:rofl:
Old 10-04-2003, 10:33 AM
AcuraFanatic

But the question is, how did you get the words fuck from going uncensored in your thread title?
Old 10-04-2003, 10:33 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Jimmay edited it. :fawk:
Old 10-04-2003, 10:34 AM
stephan
:exnbp:

Originally posted by AcuraFanatic
But the question is, how did you get the words fuck from going uncensored in your thread title?
drunkin hax0r :eek3: HEHE should've let them rape ya Mike :exnbp:
Old 10-04-2003, 10:34 AM
AcuraFanatic

Originally posted by MrFatBooty
Jimmay edited it. :fawk:
How did Jimmy do it? :eh:
Old 10-04-2003, 10:35 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Getting raped would have been fine if I was able to breathe. Oh well, one of those bitches I see around a lot so I'm definitely gonna make fun of her the next time I see her. Hopefully her friend won't sneak up on me and choke me.
Old 10-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Dorikin
530i

Originally posted by MrFatBooty

We get maybe a block and one of the bitches tries to steal my skullcap (it's a nice warm wool thing and with my shaved head it's a necessity when cold out).
Wearing a yarmukle in public, Mike ?
Old 10-04-2003, 11:46 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Yarmulke ain't gonna keep my head warm, it's one of these dealies except mine is obvioulsy much better looking than this crap from The Gap.