Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.
View Poll Results: Ever contemplated suicide?
Yes, obviously didn't do it
67.57%
Nope
32.43%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Ever contemplated suicide?

Old 09-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Black2KGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:22 PM
Duff Man

I went through a faze were I was so depressed, I retracted from concidering suicide in fear of ****ing that up too. :happysad:
Old 09-07-2003, 12:47 AM
b00gers

no. first, i dont have the balls to kill myself. second, i value life. everyone is here to do something. im here to help people out, thats my thing. i feel that i cant just all of a sudden give that up.

its also pretty selfish IMO to just go off and kill yourself. whats going to happen to your family, friends, or other love ones? im never going to put them in the position to even have to wonder why he killed himself, or was it because of something i did.

sure everyone has problems, thats fuking life. ive learn to accept it as just part of my everyday routine. and money...i dont make shit now, and dont expect to make shit in the future. ive chose a career and interest that doesnt pay jack...but there are more ways to fulfill me than with money. and debt...ive been in debt since i was 18. this bothers me enough that im finally doing something about. expect me to make a thread in dec about me writing off my last check to the credit card company in get rid of the 3 year old debt. :woot:

im not the smartest, richest, or most popular person in the world, not even close. but damn...im planning to make something out my life. im not going to let these small burdens or conflicts get in the way of that. holla.
Old 09-07-2003, 01:08 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally posted by WiLL
no. first, i dont have the balls to kill myself. second, i value life. everyone is here to do something. im here to help people out, thats my thing. i feel that i cant just all of a sudden give that up.

its also pretty selfish IMO to just go off and kill yourself. whats going to happen to your family, friends, or other love ones? im never going to put them in the position to even have to wonder why he killed himself, or was it because of something i did.

sure everyone has problems, thats fuking life. ive learn to accept it as just part of my everyday routine. and money...i dont make shit now, and dont expect to make shit in the future. ive chose a career and interest that doesnt pay jack...but there are more ways to fulfill me than with money. and debt...ive been in debt since i was 18. this bothers me enough that im finally doing something about. expect me to make a thread in dec about me writing off my last check to the credit card company in get rid of the 3 year old debt. :woot:

im not the smartest, richest, or most popular person in the world, not even close. but damn...im planning to make something out my life. im not going to let these small burdens or conflicts get in the way of that. holla.
/ sappy teen show like dawsons creek rant.

hfawk:
Old 09-07-2003, 01:09 AM
b00gers

Originally posted by LocaL raCer
/ sappy teen show like dawsons creek rant.

hfawk:
YOURE TEASING ME! :madfawk:
Old 09-07-2003, 01:11 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally posted by WiLL
YOURE TEASING ME! :madfawk:
no, i wub j00. :kiss:
Old 09-07-2003, 01:15 AM
dubcac
I

Originally posted by LocaL raCer
yea... thanks to brett for being a down ass homie and talkin some sense into my ass.
That's what homies are for mang...gotta keep each other in check, make sure we stay here. We solid y0!

Old 09-07-2003, 01:16 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally posted by dubster99
That's what homies are for mang...gotta keep each other in check, make sure we stay here. We solid y0!

Old 09-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Prince

Teg - There was a time in my life when it crossed my mind. I found out that doing something for yourself does help. It could be a hobby, buying something for yourself, doesn't have to be something big. Spending $20 and buying something you like does make you feel better.
Money is always an issue, it was an issue for me at that tiime too. I was in crazy debt. You have to work on it but it does get better.

Apperance help your emotions a lot. IF you look like shit, you feel like shit. Dress up a little bit all the time. Talk to people, not about your life. Don't get personal, just talk about funny crap.

ITS ALWAYS THE PEOPLE, NEVER THE MONEY

Just hook up with friends / family more often. Seriously, I have been through most of your questions that coming to your mind. Its hard to see how its worth it to live. But it is. Religion also helps at times. Tell yourself you will not be depress yourself anymore. I dn't mean just think about it. Say it, say it out loud - so you can hear yourself. Trust me, you feel better.

Work on one thing at a time to make it better. You feel money is the biggest problem? Work on it. See all debts and organize 'em. See how you can cut spending. You know they have these companies that will pay all ur debt off and all u would have is just one low debt.