Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Why are all girls so wretched?

Old 07-14-2003, 02:00 PM
lil_1_2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is very true...something i have witnessed first hand many times is this...a girl walks in and there are a group of guys and girls...the girls check her out and either find somethign bad about her outfit...hair..face, or body! lol and never have anything good to say..even if she is the most gorgeous! lol this pisses them off because of course the guys will be lookin at her. Now a guy walks into the same place with the same group...do the guys check him out and comment on him? HELL NO they maybe see him at that lol or probably wont even notice he walked in heh. And that is it...nothing to say unless tehy wanna talk shit..but for fun...not becasue tehy are jealous or need attention...and this i have seen happen over and over again, its a proven fact.
Old 07-14-2003, 02:01 PM
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

Originally posted by civic2k2grl
exactly how i feel thats why i just hung out with guys..i think thats how i got into cars.. nothing bad about that
hell no it's not...girls into cars are MUY sexy.. that's an automatic +2 points on my Girl-O-Meter!!! :thumbup:

it's doesn't even matter how much you know, it's all about the effort..

'A' for effort.. :yay:
Old 07-14-2003, 02:02 PM
civic2k2grl

i mean in that situation i dont hate.. if im out with my boy and a chick walks by im like.. "shes cute".. i have no reason to hate..unless they are egotistical and bitchy
Old 07-14-2003, 02:02 PM
civic2k2grl

Originally posted by SUPER LAUBO
hell no it's not...girls into cars are MUY sexy.. that's an automatic +2 points on my Girl-O-Meter!!! :thumbup:

it's doesn't even matter how much you know, it's all about the effort..

'A' for effort.. :yay:
haha thats how i met my bf.. he handed over the keys before he even knew my name
Old 07-14-2003, 02:07 PM
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

Originally posted by lil_1_2002
that is very true...something i have witnessed first hand many times is this...a girl walks in and there are a group of guys and girls...the girls check her out and either find somethign bad about her outfit...hair..face, or body! lol and never have anything good to say..even if she is the most gorgeous! lol this pisses them off because of course the guys will be lookin at her. Now a guy walks into the same place with the same group...do the guys check him out and comment on him? HELL NO they maybe see him at that lol or probably wont even notice he walked in heh. And that is it...nothing to say unless tehy wanna talk shit..but for fun...not becasue tehy are jealous or need attention...and this i have seen happen over and over again, its a proven fact.
welllllll, now that really depends.. as an observation also, certain groups do check out guys. of course these are those stoopid ass- munching 'gangstas' who gotta be all hard.

in the most non-racial manner, i noticed that Latinos stare at every dude that walks by in a very territorial way. i get dogged pretty bad by Latinos too. even my fellow Asian Diews don't look at me. :dunno:
Old 07-14-2003, 02:07 PM
lil_1_2002

i mean in that situation i dont hate.. if im out with my boy and a chick walks by im like.. "shes cute".. i have no reason to hate..unless they are egotistical and bitchy
haha are you callin all my girlfriends egotistical bitches:fawk: lol j/p but maybe not all bad, but thery always have something to say? its like uhh cant u just go one day without commentin on her clothes..or her apperance.
Old 07-14-2003, 02:08 PM
civic2k2grl

Originally posted by lil_1_2002
haha are you callin all my girlfriends egotistical bitches:fawk: lol j/p but maybe not all bad, but thery always have something to say? its like uhh cant u just go one day without commentin on her clothes..or her apperance.
i think thats more of a security thing.. that just coms with the territory..every girls wants to know her boy thinks shes hot..everyday
dubcac
I

the girls are just so childish about stuff like that its so much fun to point fingers.. thats why id prefer to hang out with guys cuz they dont care, if u bring the drama thats enuf for them

Ahem..........call me crazy, but you're a finger pointer as well.

I go back to my previous statement.

Pot....kettle....black.
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

haha thats how i met my bf.. he handed over the keys before he even knew my name
huh? and why was that.. did you have a sticker on your forehead that sed, "hey boys, i love cars" :thumbup:

i love it that my Kimbo can spot out rice from a mile away and will call me to tell me.. gawd, that's such a turn on.. :drool:
Old 07-14-2003, 02:11 PM
civic2k2grl

Originally posted by SUPER LAUBO
huh? and why was that.. did you have a sticker on your forehead that sed, "hey boys, i love cars" :thumbup:

i love it that my Kimbo can spot out rice from a mile away and will call me to tell me.. gawd, that's such a turn on.. :drool:
no it impressed the hell outta him that i knew what i was talking about..and my car had been in the body shop for a makeover for a month prior..