View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 02:07 PM
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by lil_1_2002
that is very true...something i have witnessed first hand many times is this...a girl walks in and there are a group of guys and girls...the girls check her out and either find somethign bad about her outfit...hair..face, or body! lol and never have anything good to say..even if she is the most gorgeous! lol this pisses them off because of course the guys will be lookin at her. Now a guy walks into the same place with the same group...do the guys check him out and comment on him? HELL NO they maybe see him at that lol or probably wont even notice he walked in heh. And that is it...nothing to say unless tehy wanna talk shit..but for fun...not becasue tehy are jealous or need attention...and this i have seen happen over and over again, its a proven fact.
welllllll, now that really depends.. as an observation also, certain groups do check out guys. of course these are those stoopid ass- munching 'gangstas' who gotta be all hard.

in the most non-racial manner, i noticed that Latinos stare at every dude that walks by in a very territorial way. i get dogged pretty bad by Latinos too. even my fellow Asian Diews don't look at me. :dunno: