Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

damn wrx's

Old 07-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Rawbeef
chillin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn wrx's

please tell me there is an accord out there who could beat a wrx off the line...

dude i hate those arrogant bastards. Met up with a blue wrx at a stop light the other day, and i didnt pay much attention to him, but he was revving. I was like wtf and when the light turned green he accelerated like he was racing me. I didnt even bother to try. but that got me pretty pissed off.

i tried on the next light.
I had him for the first few seconds then he shifted to 2nd and all I'm left with was the sound of his turbo whizzin in my head and his smirk...

yea i am freaking stupid.. trying to beat a wrx to the next light with a stock accord.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:23 AM
bonestock

haha. stock accord vs. wrx. good one.

kentucky accord, 2point6, and some fellahs over at HS with h22/h23 turbos should be able to give wrx's a good run for the money.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:28 AM
fifthgeneric

stock for stock you MIGHT stand a chance with an 03 coupe V6 6spd. The WRX should still be slightly quicker, but I'd say it'd depend on the driver. If you're talking modded, accord vs. WRX just isn't a fair race.
Old 07-06-2003, 04:56 AM
AKUFC
PANIC NOW!!!

hmmm AWD tends to have loads of advantage on a launch over FWD.
Old 07-06-2003, 06:42 AM
ItsaHonda

I've raced a couple in the Trans Am, they keep up pretty good, and are especially quick off the line (AWD) Stock they run low-mid 14s I think.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:44 AM
dizz912

A guy I work with has a WRX and I have a 03 EX-V6 STOCK... all I have to say is "whoop-de-doo-Subaru" The 'Ru moves but in a straightout haul, I left him in the dust. No sweat.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:49 PM
vtecinside
Cracker Quack!

They really aren't arrogant bastards. He was looking for a kill and you obliged. You're really just the fool. Don't feel too bad. Just remember you ain't driving a Geo Metro.

noel
Old 07-06-2003, 01:24 PM
blitzgsr97
banned from ........

wrx: 227 hp turbo ( no not the sti 300hp)
2003 accord v6: 240hp. doesnt take a rocket scienstist to figuer that out .h:weight ratio does come into play.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Y2A

Sorry if this isnt about a WRX but I think there are much more cocky bastards out there with SLOWER cars, so I have to share some stories with u guys

cocky #1= ****in ricer Saturn with fartcans and neon glow stick in the rear deck

Heres the story; I was driving home from work one night and saw this saturn with a blue neon stick in the rear deck and a loud ass fartcan. Damn bastard revved on me with a couple of other ppl in his car being jackasses. Im like, **** diz, I wasnt even interested cuz I know ill beat his ass. But mutherf*cker kept revving to annoy my ass so when the light turned green, I just ignored him and went my normal speed since there was traffic in front of us. And u know what, muther ****er sped right past me and flicked on his emergency lights:angry: Im like :wtf: Godamn sobs acted like he won or somethin while I wasnt even tryin to race . Next time to all u ricer saturn owners(hopefully none in here), get some ****in balls :madfawk:

cocky #2 - ****in Neon with fartcan

One of my rear tire went flat a day ago so I had to replace it with the skinny spare from the trunk. So I wasnt able to go over 60mph . But as always, here comes a ricer Neon with a fartcan at the stoplight. Revved his engine, I ignored him becuz: (1) I had a spare and he CLEARLY saw that I did, (2) my sis was in the car so I had to be concerned about her since I have responsibilities . But as always, muther****er revved and sped past me when green lite was on. AND AS ALWAYS, flicked on his emergency lites . When will it ever end...........

It never ceases to amaze me that the ppl with decent, actual fast cars never care to race on the streets and the ricers always try to. Well, maybe that's just around this area. Unfortunatlely, some of my friends are ricers(cars with fartcans) but at least they dont try to race other pplz cuz they know they will get burned, they just have really nice looking civics with no engine mods other than the fartcan(if u call that an engine mod) since they care for looks over performance.

Surprisingly, I havent met much ricer civics that wanna race me around here, even tho there are some. But mostly, godamn saturns and neons around here.

When will the madness ever end
Old 07-06-2003, 07:59 PM
kaliraver69

lol damn funny ass stories on core on core please.