Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Depressed

Old 07-05-2003, 12:19 AM
91AzTeg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Depressed

Have any of you guys been soo sad over a girl it just ruins your day?? I mean its to the point where i cant stop thinking about My X..I ****ed up..once and i know i love her..I maybe drunk but i love her an i just need to vent seriouly because I know ilove but i dont think shll belive me anymore because of the first time we broke up...It hurts man..I dont care if you guys think ima pussy for expressing but ijustt need to vent off...any of you guys ever felt like this??.....heres something ****ed up her friend told me..I told her friend that she was like a drug to me..such a temptation..and her friend replied iwht.. "WEll shes a drug you will NEVER try... I swear i think im really depressed all i can do drink myself to selep...sleep time..tahnks for reading guys
Old 07-05-2003, 12:24 AM
Kevin
Banned

its okay to feel that way...
we've all been there...sometiem...somehow...
those that call u a pussy...fawk them...obviously...tey dont know how its like...
i hvave a bad case of hidccup rite now...so yeh...im fawking drunk tooo....tomorwwu u wake up...ts noatheor day for u....
make gtht e best out of it...
best of luck to u
Old 07-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Civic311

I'm depressed, just not over a girl. Well actually, I guess I was depressed before the girl and it just added to the depression when things were over.
Old 07-05-2003, 12:26 AM
ichiro
Banned

reading your story is just like whats going through my head now. ****ed up once with a girl, she dumped me
Old 07-05-2003, 01:15 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Same thing here.....meh

duck squad member #00003
Old 07-05-2003, 06:35 AM
Morpheus
Banned

I dont get why everyone is depressed now, its summer.
I usually get depressed in the winter, just the fact that it is summer keeps me happy.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:28 PM
91AzTeg

Wow, i dont remember posting this..but yea ..reason why im soo upset with myself is because I broke it off..and it took me a few months to realize she really was the girl i wanted. I just dont know how to act around her, she knows i love her and she told me she will always love me, but she just doesnt want to get hurt again (which is completly understandable) But just talking to her and seeing her hurts me soo much because i just want to hug her or kiss her ya know??...Grrr and then i have this one stupid ass girl who wont leave me the **** alone..and shes pissing me off too. damn sluts

Oh yea, I think people get more depressed here because we live in 100 PLUS weather in the summer.