Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Duluth, Georgia

Old 05-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Buddy (the guy who's apt you were gonna stay in) finished working on a movie in Savannah Georgia. He made nice with the locals and was constantly going to to trips in Wilmington, NC (like Newport Beach). The people are who they are. The West Coast has nothing on the hospitality down there. The Souf is just like that.

Getting paid to see the world is pretty win, Craig. You won't have to pick up a machine gun to do it, either. o:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:13 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think it sounds like an awesome opportunity.. if thing go south (lulz), can you easily move back?
Old 05-24-2010, 08:21 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

i'm honestly jealous craig ... i'd kill to live in the south. it's like a warmer version of where i'm from but better lookin wimmenz.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:36 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Originally Posted by JessTD
i'm honestly jealous craig ... i'd kill to live in the south. it's like a warmer version of where i'm from but better lookin wimmenz.
What's stopping you? All your Klan brothers reside in the south.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:37 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Oh wow! Thank you guys so very much. I have to let me buddy know by Wednesday if this is truly something Im interested in and have asked people close to me and they say the same thing: "go for it."

Dont get me wrong, I actually love the idea of taking this on and getting away from my norm. No more school, plus being overlooked here at my job for 5 years, is fuel for my job-fire. Traveling the world, rubbing elbows and making a name for myself all sounds like total win. Plus its DIRECTLY from my best friend who wouldnt set me up to fail. But he knows that moving would be the only huge aspect of it all - thus his concern. I think Im gonna up and hit GA for a day or two just to witness for myself. It would be completely worth it for peace of mind.

Thanks again for all the insight. This is awesome to hear, ya heard?
Old 05-24-2010, 08:40 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by NOPD
What's stopping you? All your Klan brothers reside in the south.
i has good job and a house here h:

i'm stuck with the house for 2 years if i dont want to pay back the government for that credit . . .if i didnt have the house i'd have moved months ago h:
Old 05-24-2010, 09:13 AM
dubcac
I

Craig, you talk about hypothetically moving places more than anybody I know, and you're still in SD.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:34 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Originally Posted by dubcac
Craig, you talk about hypothetically moving places more than anybody I know, and you're still in SD.
Craig, he called you out son!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
whoaitslen2
hermit

You gotta try the sweet tea in the souf, shits like crack omg. Southern hospitality is second to none. Throw some 24"s on the accord and you're set. Like the saying goes "grass is greener..." Give it a try at least it sounds like a good deal. I'll watch your surfboards while your gone.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Zackk

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Dear craigz,

How heat sensitive are you?

I ask this because I moved from Central Illinois (not very hot) to Southern Louisiana (hot as hell). It didn't really bother me, in fact I love the heat. Nothing better than a warm night to hang out with the lady friend outside and take a walk or whatever.
SD is a pretty sick town, but imo living in the south is a win situation too. Lots of culture, people are nice as hell and just relaxed, and you probably won't find better food.

I took a big gamble moving down south for a baseball scholarship, and it's been the best decision of my life thus far, I plan to live there as long as I can, even after college.

People think southerner's are dumb ... and after living both ways I think it's the opposite. You have your occasional yokel down here, but more or less people are more educated down here compared to where I'm from. :lmao: inb4 flame

Last edited by Zackk; 05-24-2010 at 09:47 AM.