Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I hate you Creative

Old 05-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I hate you Creative

Yeah fuck you Creative and I mean it this time.

Went to update my music on my Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra and was having all kinds of issues getting the computer to recognize it or work with it. So I go to their website and update the software for it. Now it's been a long time since I hooked it up to a comp so I figured I should go ahead and run the firmware upgrade.

yeah not so good an idea, it wiped my existing OS out on the player and now it won't do anything but sit in recovery mode. Thanks for your stellar updates there Creative.

So now I am DLing an ISO of the original software and hopefully it fixes the issue. This is my garage player when I am working out there so not a huge deal but I still like to be able to use it.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:29 PM
b00gers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks I updated BF2 and it wiped out my saved game

On a related note, anyone have an extra Sansa cable? I lost mines
Old 05-03-2010, 04:53 PM
sqkev

one of my old ass ipod video is still playing til today (aside from the draining in the battery that could be dealt w/)

Old 05-03-2010, 06:07 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

ive got an old ipod video that lives in the Fit, never an issue when it syncs up once in a blue moon to my computer. Just suck it up and buy an older iPod, there only like 30 to 40 bucks these days. Hell ive got a nano you can have if you pay for shipping because my wife never uses it
Old 05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I have a Touch I use but it was nice having the Zen in the garage since it holds 30g and I can load it and set to shuffle and work all day. The Touch is just 8g which is fine but it was just the covenience of it always being out there.