Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

F***ing scammers

Old 04-05-2010, 01:33 PM
fathergoat
:3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F***ing scammers

today my debit card statement showed a billing of
888-213-8592 Hosting Payment 14.99

I don't have a web page to pay for. A quick google search showed they charge this to random card numbers. If you call for a refund they ask for the last 4 digits of your card to verify your account. Then charge you an ass load of money. Gotta call the bank in the morning, fucking assholes.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:37 PM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuck
Old 04-05-2010, 01:41 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how can they charge stuff to random numbers without the expiration date and/or number on the back?
Old 04-05-2010, 01:52 PM
fathergoat

Originally Posted by flipped cracka
how can they charge stuff to random numbers without the expiration date and/or number on the back?
that's just what I read searching google. they might have gotten my card number another way. regardless I still have to call the bank
Old 04-05-2010, 01:58 PM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

I hate fucking scammers, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck one more time. I almost got scammed out of 3k for a gsr motor 9 years ago. Luckily the credit card company got my back.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:04 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Yeah I had some place bill me on my debit/credit card, bank refunded me and went after them. It was some place in Omaha, called the number on my bank statement and it sounded like it was in someone's house from all the background noise. I could hear kids in the background. Asked for a manager and it sounded like they just handed the phone to someone else in the house. They wanted my credit card number...well you already have it, what's the transaction for. They hung up, I went to the Credit Union and disputed the payment.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 04-06-2010, 05:07 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

at least it was only $15
Old 04-06-2010, 11:34 AM
fathergoat

got a message on my answering machine from shoes.com or some shit asking about an order. he used my full name so someone def. got my card info. motherfucking asshole pieces of lazy shit.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 PM
danni*j
Shenanigans

That sucks. I would call the bank and get them to cancel that card and send you out a new one. Had to do that when I had a debt card stolen in North Carolina. Funny thing is the dumbass used my card at a gas station 2 miles from where it was stolen. Security cam get thier faces and they were arrested 2 hrs later. Bank refunded the money but still had to get a new card since I had already reported it stolen
Old 04-08-2010, 12:14 PM
fathergoat

canceled my debit card. the onlineshoes.com order was on my visa motherfuckers got both my card numbers and tried to go on a shopping spree with my visa at bloomingdales and shoe stores. jokes on that bitch, I have a low limit. Now I'm going to have to keep an eye on my credit report. apparently they are in Antioch Il. it's probably for the best that onlineshoes didn't give me a street address since that's within driving distance. or I might be on my way to choke a bitch out right now.