Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

complain here.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:49 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default complain here.

-Any time my brother's wife calls me, it's to ask me to do something I don't want to do. The roads are shit and my car is out of gas, and she asked me to bring my brother's drill over to her house.

-My niece's birthday party is fucking up my plans for the weekend, but I feel it would be too douchey not to go.

-It's snowing like a muddyfuxor and it's the last weekend for Copper and Winter Park, and due to work/2 year old's party/prior plans to work on the house, I'm probably going to get dicked out of riding this weekend.

Damn I'm in a foul mood.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My homie Jesse is supposed to go to the Auto paint and supply store to help me get the right sand paper, orbital sander and sanding blocks so I can start working on the Civic. I've been planning on this for over a week, and he's not answering his cell phone. I talked to him Wed. about today. He was the one who offered to go down there with me, and if I go down there without him, he's going end up telling me I bought shit I could have borrowed from his painter-ass.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:57 PM
dubcac
I

Woman is pissed cause I didn't want to go to the Giants game with her, her sister, sister's husband. Sorry I don't feel like sitting in traffic for an hour and a half, after driving a half hour to her house, to see a team that I don't even like.....after sitting in traffic for an hour coming home from work yesterday....and then having to drive back to work again tomorrow.

fml
Old 04-17-2009, 02:58 PM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Life's good.... oh wait I got something to complain about, my car ain't shipped out yet.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:59 PM
jaymar88
HA.net Workout Krew

My lawn is outa control and I don't have time to take care of it. Looks like I'll be yard working tomorrow ass early in the morning because deek is not available. GRRRRR. Also the MDX and the Bimmer need to be washed and I donlt like taking my car to the car wash for them to scratch up my pristine paintwork.

I hate that I care about the stupid shit like having a clean house/cars etc. I just feel like I work so hard to earn my shit that I can't let up on keeping my game tight. I need to clone me.
LT
The deer had to die!

I had a long ass week, full of fixing other co-worker's projects that need to be ready by end of the month...I'm needing to blow some steam and go out or something tonight. Of course, no one is around.
Grifter

at work we use a code generator tool that will sometimes remove any custom code written in an outside ide without warning
so out of the blue some stuff i wrote up will disappear and i know why
this will teach me to backup my stuff in a more frequent manner
Old 04-17-2009, 03:01 PM
jaymar88
HA.net Workout Krew

I hate that Phat and Rich and Tony got ballin ass new cars and I'm rocking my sloooooooow auto bimmer.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Grifter

get a rdx!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:07 PM
thomas
pew pew pew

i think i am getting sick