Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Friday v.morning yall

Old 08-08-2008, 03:31 AM
MQue
We got this

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friday v.morning yall

Yo! I stayed out a little too late and now I feel like shit Plus I have to go out right after work, today is gonna suck.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:37 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

so nicole was driving from buffalo to syracuse yesterday afternoon and her car was actin' all fucked up. she said it sounded like it was overworking and couldn't accelerate very well. she pulled off at an exit in rochester (half way between buffalo and syracuse). i went out there in my car, hoping it wouldn't break down as well, to help her out. i backed her car up and there was a giant puddle of something, it was like brown and smelled really burnt. it looked like the drip was coming from a hose off of the radiator, i don't really know, because i don't know anything about cars really. i checked the oil, that was fine, and it wasn't red or green h:

called aaa with my name and number, they got there, i said i didn't have my card (which is 5 free miles of towing), nicole said she had her mom's card, the guy said 'well, we can pretend that's you.' she pulls it out and holds it up for him to see, he says 'oh, that gives you 100 free miles of towing.' pretty damn amazing, we got it towed to the shop i use here in syracuse, 75 miles.

then she had an interview last for two hours, which i sat in the parking lot and waited for her, because she didn't have a car and it was kind of far from my house and i didn't want her to be done in like 5 minutes and me have to turn around.

on a side note, it's the last day of my internship, finally. he wants me to come in to work next week on some videos, but i don't know if i really want to do that.

i'm done.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:56 AM
MQue
We got this

Jesus christ that was long Take the job! Make that paper son!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Tark

is nicole car a manual or auto? I remember when my transmission failed in my e30 I described it the same way as nicole did.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:24 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Originally Posted by MQue
Jesus christ that was long Take the job! Make that paper son!
well i mean he just wants me to come in a couple days before i go back to school. he said he'd hire me after i graduate, but he can't give me any benefits or anything, because he gets those through his wife, who is a firefighter. also found out last night i'm going to school for free this semester :lmao:

Originally Posted by Tark
is nicole car a manual or auto? I remember when my transmission failed in my e30 I described it the same way as nicole did.
two auto mato, used to call me fatso, now they call me castro
Old 08-08-2008, 04:29 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

annnd my dad found an 04 lincoln ls with 19k miles. the guy said he'll sell it for $10.5k. my dad is considering it. it's a v6. this means i get their accord if they buy that h:
Old 08-08-2008, 04:30 AM
JCEN
Z0chicks

Hi, TGIF!

I was in Midland, Michigan visiting a plant making a new machine for us. Garmin GPS is officially crap. My gf has one and it tells me to go the wrong way down one way streets to get to Skelly's house, and the one my boss had yesterday decided to take us through suburbs instead of stay on the interstate :madr: on the way back to Detroit. We even kept going down the interstate for alot longer than it told us too. Oh yeah Dodge Avenger = shit.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:40 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Motorcycle Museum today!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:48 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

gonna ride yours there?
Old 08-08-2008, 05:01 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by JCEN
Hi, TGIF!

I was in Midland, Michigan visiting a plant making a new machine for us. Garmin GPS is officially crap. My gf has one and it tells me to go the wrong way down one way streets to get to Skelly's house, and the one my boss had yesterday decided to take us through suburbs instead of stay on the interstate :madr: on the way back to Detroit. We even kept going down the interstate for alot longer than it told us too. Oh yeah Dodge Avenger = shit.
mutha fucker ... thats like 40 minutes or less from me h:

keith, sounds like tranny fluid was pourin out, im not sure but she might have a trans cooler in the car and thats why it looked like it was coming from by the radiator.

as for me, its friday thank god. beer pong party tonight, takin the ex with me ... that means poon for me tonight. had 3 different chicks wake me up last night between 2am and 6am calling for stupid reasons