Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Got pulled over... again! v. 3rd time this year!

Old 02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
canada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over... again! v. 3rd time this year!

This fucking car sucks! It's like a cop magnet.

I was driving down a residential road RIGHT after EMS class today (in my uniform thank god), and I passed a cop. I looked at my speed and I was going 39 or 40mph... and the limit is 35. Mind you it was about 10pm as well.

I pass him and he waits like 250ft then sure enough comes after me. Told me he pulled me over for "Burnt Out License Plate Lights". Asked if I worked at the school I went to and I told him I am Paramedic Intern, about to be Fire FIghter over the summer. Then he said he saw my USMC plates as he walked up. He was like 25... BS'd about my car and if I liked it. I told him no and when he asked why I laughed and told him it was a piece of shit, sir.

Written warning. Have a good night.

SOOOOO tired of this car already h:
Old 02-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

At least you get warnings. I do something that sets cops into a rage and they just threaten to slam me with even more shit.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:49 PM
kento

what car is this?
Old 02-19-2008, 08:53 PM
canada

Originally Posted by Epoch
At least you get warnings. I do something that sets cops into a rage and they just threaten to slam me with even more shit.
The last 5 times I have been pulled over for various shit I was let go with verbal warnings.

Originally Posted by kento
what car is this?
'91 Honda Civic Hatch... POS Blue with exhAUst.

I bought it like that h:
Old 02-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally Posted by canada
The last 5 times I have been pulled over for various shit I was let go with verbal warnings.
Oh you fucker. I think it's the USMC tag, cause I've been pulled over and given tickets while not even breaking the law. Fuck you. Seriously h:

:madfawk:
Old 02-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got pulled over 2 nights ago for the same thing, plate lamps were out and also for not coming to a complete stop when making a right on red.

He tells me why he pulled me over and notices my veteran plates and says "What service were you?" and I tell him Marines. and he's like "Iraq?" and I nod. Then he says "Have a good night." and walks back to his cruiser... I totally owned that cop.

But seriously, for all you terds that talked shit about me getting veteran plates, they just paid for themselves

Last edited by Pete; 02-20-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:31 PM
canada

Originally Posted by Epoch
Oh you fucker. I think it's the USMC tag, cause I've been pulled over and given tickets while not even breaking the law. Fuck you. Seriously h:

:madfawk:
:rofl:

The "Fuck You. Seriously" deal literally made me spit some water on my keyboard. I caught most of it though. :chuckles:

Don't worry. Apparently I am on a dark and lonely road towards ethically, morally, and spiritually damning intercourse :happysad:

You still win.

Originally Posted by Pete
I got pulled over 2 nights ago for the same thing, plate lamps were out and also for not coming to a complete stop when making a right on red.

He tells me why he pulled me over and notices my veteran plates and says "What service were you?" and I tell him Marines. and he's like "Iraq?" and I nod. Then he says "Have a good night." and walks back to his cruiser... I totally owned that cap.

But seriously, for all you terds that talked shit about me getting veteran plates, they just paid for themselves
I paid extra for mine too. It's really an investment more then anything

I jsut got them too. The other times was just the stickers with the EGA and all that the recruiters give out
Old 02-19-2008, 10:37 PM
PacificDude
Sharkbait OOHAHA!

Where'd you guys find veterans plates at? I should be representin'
Old 02-19-2008, 10:42 PM
canada

Get them at the DMV. Certain states have them available. Florida has the most different ones out of all the states

Some cool ones too...

http://www3.hsmv.state.fl.us/Intrane...ecialindex.cfm
Old 02-20-2008, 03:18 AM
XScarAudio
///o\\\///o\\\

I'm debating getting a specialty plate too. so many to choose from tho.