Old 02-19-2008, 09:31 PM
canada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Epoch
Oh you fucker. I think it's the USMC tag, cause I've been pulled over and given tickets while not even breaking the law. Fuck you. Seriously h:

:madfawk:
:rofl:

The "Fuck You. Seriously" deal literally made me spit some water on my keyboard. I caught most of it though. :chuckles:

Don't worry. Apparently I am on a dark and lonely road towards ethically, morally, and spiritually damning intercourse :happysad:

You still win.

Originally Posted by Pete
I got pulled over 2 nights ago for the same thing, plate lamps were out and also for not coming to a complete stop when making a right on red.

He tells me why he pulled me over and notices my veteran plates and says "What service were you?" and I tell him Marines. and he's like "Iraq?" and I nod. Then he says "Have a good night." and walks back to his cruiser... I totally owned that cap.

But seriously, for all you terds that talked shit about me getting veteran plates, they just paid for themselves
I paid extra for mine too. It's really an investment more then anything

I jsut got them too. The other times was just the stickers with the EGA and all that the recruiters give out