Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

N.Korea is spazzing out and im scared

Old 10-25-2006, 06:40 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N.Korea is spazzing out and im scared

im scared for my Motherland

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15411541/

N. Korea threatens war if South joins sanctions
Threat has been issued before; Putin warns not to back North into a corner

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea warned South Korea on Wednesday against joining U.S.-led sanctions against Pyongyang and said it would take action after any such move by Seoul...

...“If South Korea joins the U.S. ploy to pressure us, we will consider it as a declaration of a showdown and take corresponding actions,” the spokesman added.

said 'spokesman' is from N.Korea. dood i dunno whats gonna happen
Old 10-25-2006, 06:47 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SNAP, that is scary :nervous:
Old 10-25-2006, 06:51 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

i am not one bit surprised that all these countries like china and russia were so for sanction but the minute n korea says u sanction we attack everyone backs down....seriously we need to stop him now or its only going to get worse...the man is crazy.

and now south korea is thinkin about backing down? the norht put themselves in this corner by not playing by the international rules. they say that they dont want nukes but the reason they have them is becuase the us says they cant....sha that makes sense

i dont think the north is really thinking. do they honestly thinking they could attact anyone and get away with it? south koreas military is supported by the US, they have many US weapon technologies. sry north korea but u attack anyone and ur regime will finally be over.

sorta reminds me a bit of everyone bending over backwards to appease another dictatorship that wouldnt listen just because they didnt want war.....the third reich aka nazis aka hitler aka jew slayer
Old 10-25-2006, 06:52 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

And Im going at Kim Jong Il for H.Ween. haha.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:57 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Bullshit. N Korea is trying to pull the insanity case of unstable military decisions so everyone will think twice and back down. There is no way N Korea will attack S Korea unless they want the entire global community to collapse them. Naval ships from different countries will be in the area, China will move troops to the border, US will begin air patrol, etc.

N Korea will become the most isolated country in the world.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:01 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by LT
Bullshit. N Korea is trying to pull the insanity case of unstable military decisions so everyone will think twice and back down. There is no way N Korea will attack S Korea unless they want the entire global community to collapse them. Naval ships from different countries will be in the area, China will move troops to the border, US will begin air patrol, etc.

N Korea will become the most isolated country in the world.
it probably already is one of the most isolated already....
i would imagine the reaction time of the US having flights flying CAP would be less than an hour if N. Korea made any aggresive move towards the south.
i would guess inital US military strike if N korea crossed borders would be within inital 30 minutes.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:04 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Originally Posted by rebeld
it probably already is one of the most isolated already....
i would imagine the reaction time of the US having flights flying CAP would be less than an hour if N. Korea made any aggresive move towards the south.
i would guess inital US military strike if N korea crossed borders would be within inital 30 minutes.
Luckily, satellites will already have telemetry of forces approaching the border and other targets so bleh.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:09 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

personally, a good part of me wants n.korea to make a 'move' just so everyone can kick their ass and quiet that retarded dictator for good

but would that be an unwise move?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:11 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by LT
Luckily, satellites will already have telemetry of forces approaching the border and other targets so bleh.

:ts: i would hate to see war, but i really would enjoy seeing what military strategies North Korea could possibly use to effectivly attact the South. i think it would be textbook case of not taking more than you can eat. if they think because the us is having a difficult time in iraq they should fare well. they are sadly mistaken, North Korea is a fixed point government who can not freely up and move when we get too close. their hq's are easily known. and i cant see much of a insurgency once or if the ruling govt was disposed of
Old 10-25-2006, 07:14 AM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

North Korea is full of shit, they're not going to do anything.