Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

N.Korea is spazzing out and im scared

Old 10-25-2006, 07:14 AM
Tyler88
sinking steps rising eyes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's just a really sucky situation where no matter what the US does it gets shitted on. If the US goes in it could take years to finish and if they don't they get blamed for not protecting their ally (or whatever you would classify S. Korea). The US is always getting screwed in these international crises. Maybe Kim Jong will have a heart attack and we can all live happily ever after.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:17 AM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tyler88
It's just a really sucky situation where no matter what the US does it gets shitted on. If the US goes in it could take years to finish and if they don't they get blamed for not protecting their ally (or whatever you would classify S. Korea). The US is always getting screwed in these international crises. Maybe Kim Jong will have a heart attack and we can all live happily ever after.
Whenever the world needs our help, without hesitation we go in
Whenever we go in, we get criticized for being the world police

It's a lose-lose situation for us. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see our military beat the shit out of them.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Buyimports2

Originally Posted by rebeld
i am not one bit surprised that all these countries like china and russia were so for sanction but the minute n korea says u sanction we attack everyone backs down....seriously we need to stop him now or its only going to get worse...the man is crazy.

and now south korea is thinkin about backing down? the norht put themselves in this corner by not playing by the international rules. they say that they dont want nukes but the reason they have them is becuase the us says they cant....sha that makes sense

i dont think the north is really thinking. do they honestly thinking they could attact anyone and get away with it? south koreas military is supported by the US, they have many US weapon technologies. sry north korea but u attack anyone and ur regime will finally be over.

sorta reminds me a bit of everyone bending over backwards to appease another dictatorship that wouldnt listen just because they didnt want war.....the third reich aka nazis aka hitler aka jew slayer
Unfortunately North Korea doesn't think logically like you. Kim Jong or whatever is messed up in the head.

What scares me is that I think someone like him is willing to go to war or launch a nuke even though it might be military suicide.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:18 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

welcome to american international policy

damned if you do damned if you dont

we send aid its not enough, we dont send aid we are assholes.

we stick our nose in and try to help, we think we are better than everyone

we sit back and do nothing, we think we are better than everyone and international assholes

no matter what the US does in any situation we will always be the ones who didnt do enough, did it wrong, took to long, or tried doing too much.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:19 AM
Tyler88

It's a lose-lose situation for us. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see our military beat the shit out of them.
+1
Old 10-25-2006, 07:20 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

Originally Posted by AP2
Whenever the world needs our help, without hesitation we go in
Whenever we go in, we get criticized for being the world police

so im sayin, what kinds of consequences would there be if we just ran in there and did our thang?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:22 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by Buyimports2
Unfortunately North Korea doesn't think logically like you. Kim Jong or whatever is messed up in the head.

What scares me is that I think someone like him is willing to go to war or launch a nuke even though it might be military suicide.

oh he appears crazy and in 95 percent of things is crazy, but theres some genius to him, all dictators have some genius to initially get them to that position of power....

military speaking he has nothing though, and i would love to see him try to play war games with the best of the best.

and he is smart enough not to start a war just yet. he may make a fuss and do more threatening and pushing with his tests, but until he has a nuclear warhead capable of long range ballistic delivery he has nothing to hold on us that can really stop us and he knows it. he knows he makes the slightest move towards nuclear deployment and everything he controls will sudennly dissapear.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Buyimports2

We need support from other countries, that way it's not all on us. I havn't been following a whole lot, but don't we have a lot more support from UN about North Korea than we did about Iraq?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:24 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by TaekOne
so im sayin, what kinds of consequences would there be if we just ran in there and did our thang?
would depend on what happened prior to us going in...if he actually did make a agressive military move outside his borders, we would be obligated by treaty to defend S Korea and i cant see the world seriously being upset. they would be but it would be without good cause.

if we made the initial strike while he was still just flexing and pushing us from behind his wall, well we would be screwed internationally...every war monger comment would be proven true and i think the entire world would be very unhappy with us.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:25 AM
Tyler88

We need support from other countries, that way it's not all on us. I havn't been following a whole lot, but don't we have a lot more support from UN about North Korea than we did about Iraq?
yeah for the most part.